Aftermath Island Whitelist for DAOStarter IDO is now OPEN
The public launch of Aftermath Island will occur on DAOStarter. The whitelisting process for DAOStarter IDO is now live!
The key Aftermath Island IDO details are as follows:
· Whitelist date: 6:00 am 24th of September 2022 UTC
· Whitelist closed: 3:00 am 29th of September 2022 UTC
· Sale date: 6:00 am 29th of September 2022 UTC
· Sale closed: 6:00 am 1st of October 2022 UTC
· USD$10,000 of $DUBS will be available through the IDO, totalling 166,666 tokens
· The pool selling is adjusted as follows:
6:00 am UTC 29th — 6:10 am UTC 29th (whitelist winners only)
6:10 am UTC 29th — 6:00 am UTC 1st (for any users)
· Min investment: $100
· Max investment: $3500
· IDO Price: $0.06
· Currencies: USDT
· IDO Type: FCFS
· Sale Network: BSC
· Token Network: BSC
· Selected addresses for whitelist : 50
· Vesting Period: TBA
In order to qualify for the DAOStarter IDO and to get whitelisted, you need to fill out the Whitelisting form (link below) :
Within the form, you will need to:
1. Confirm your email address
2. Twitter handle(Username)
3. Telegram handle(Username)
4. BSC wallet address
6. Join the Aftermath Island Discord
7. Follow Aftermath Island on Twitter
8. Join the DAOStarter Telegram Group
9. Follow DAOStarter on Twitter
10. Follow Promotional Hub on Twitter
11. Follow DAOStarter Telegram Channel
12. Follow DAOStarter Telegram on NFT
13. Follow DAOStarter Discord
14. Tag 3 friends in comments, and retweet the following tweet
Once you have completed all fields, submit the form.
Whitelist entries will be screened, with the following to be disqualified from participating in the IDO:
· Invalid wallet addresses, Twitter and Telegram accounts
· Entries made by bots
· Duplicate entries
· Incomplete entries missing any of the form criteria
After the whitelisting form closes, a randomized draw will generate a list of users approved for participation in the IDO. Approved users will receive an email from sale.
· The Aftermath Island team will NEVER message you first on any social media platform
· Users do not need DSTs to participate in whitelist activities
About Aftermath Island
Aftermath Islands offers players a fun and exciting opportunity to acquire their very own Virtual Land (VL). Each type of Aftermath Island has its own properties, rules, and adventures.
Themed Islands — immersive events, quests, and gameplay designed around individual themes such as dragonlore, medieval fighting, and alien warfare.
Community Islands — players can participate in group activities, guilds, clubs, or go about solo adventures.
Estate Islands — Own a large part of a small island limited to a few dozen players