DeCredit Public Sale Details
- Open date: 15 September 2021
- Close date: 21 September 2021 2pm UTC
- Public offering date: 22 September 2021 2pm UTC
Whitelist form: https://duckstarter.io/whitelist-form/decredit
Binance Smart Chain
- Total Allocation: $95,000
- Price Per Token: $0.16 per $CDTC
- Total $CDTC tokens Available: 593,750 $CDTC
- Restricted Countries: USA and U.S. Territories, Syria, Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Iraq, Libya, South Sudan, and North Sudan
- Total Seats: 287
- Method: Batch Lottery on Binance Smart Chain
- Vesting: 40% to be released at TGE, 30% every month after
DuckSTARTER reserves the right to adjust allocations sizes prior to R-IDO start.
DeCredit is a DeFi 2.0 protocol and lending program leveraging credit loan models and powered by a credit oracle, matching various end behaviors on the blockchain. The project’s end goal is to ultimately remove collaterals to revolutionize the lending space via DeFi’s advanced mechanisms, extending liquidity to more organizations and people across the globe to create a more open and accessible digital financial system.
Learn more at:
Need help with DuckSTARTER? 👇👇👇
Everything you need to know about DuckSTARTER
DuckSTARTER is a service platform that helps connect projects with users for public token offerings.
More about Refundable IDOs
DuckDAO presents: Refundable IDOs on DuckSTARTER
The crypto markets have always been in a state of perpetual evolution. The highly volatile market conditions have…
Find Out More About DuckDAO🐥
DuckDAO is a community-backed digital asset incubator that provides promising early-stage crypto startups with the expertise, financial resources, and marketing power needed to fast-track their progress on the path to success.
Who will win? One VC or twenty thousand ducks?
- Coinmarketcap (DDIM)
- EtherScan (DDIM)
- Coinmarketcap (DUCK)
- EtherScan (DUCK)
Read the original post at here