We’re overjoyed with our community’s overwhelming enthusiasm for Deliq. Community have been constantly curious with regards to our IDO, and we are pleased to announce that it will be hosted on Polkastarter on 23rd March 2022.
Here are the details you need to know.
Deliq x Polkastarter IDO details
- Date: March 23, 2022
- Tokens for sale in total: 2,666,667 DLQ
- Public Sale Token price: $0.15 per token
- Ticker: DLQ
- Total Raise: $400,000
- Max allocation per person: $500 (USD)
- Network: Avalanche
- You must either hold 250 POLS (or equivalent in LP tokens) in wallet for a minimum 7 days to become eligible, or stake a minimum of 250 POLS to become eligible immediately — on Ethereum/Binance smart chain. Staked tokens are locked for 7 days. Learn More
The Polkastarter Allowlist requirements and the improved lottery system enables a more fair and incentivized Allowlist process against scams and bots.
// How to participate in Deliq Polkastarter IDO Whitelist Lottery
- Start Date & Time: March 8 2022, 12 pm UTC
- End Date & Time: March 16 2022, 1pm UTC
Please note that you have to complete all the allowlist tasks to be qualified to participate in the Deliq lottery draw on Polkastarter:
- Follow the Deliq Twitter Page
- Follow the Polkastarter Twitter page
- Join the Deliq Telegram Group
- Join the Polkastarter Official Telegram Announcement channel
- Join the Deliq Telegram Announcement channel
- Tweet about the Deliq IDO on Polkastarter
After you complete all the tasks above, head over to Display page and fill the form. Make sure you followed all the steps and entered all the required information in the allowlist.
Winners of the allowlist lottery will be approached via firstname.lastname@example.org, and all allowlist lottery winners will be required to complete their KYC process to take part in the IDO.
Learn more about how to participate in a Polkastarter IDO.
- Wallet addresses, telegram/Twitter handles, and emails are all invalid.
- Bots or any form of automation
- Entries with duplicate identities
- Entries with any incomplete step in the process as described above
- Prohibited Country of origin.
Residents of the following countries are not allowed to participate in the IDO:
Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Eritrea, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, India, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, Zimbabwe.
‼️ Deliq team members and admins will never DM you under any circumstances
‼️ Everything related to $DLQ tokens, smart contracts, and their addresses is NOT available at the moment publicly. Please be aware of fake addresses and scammers.
‼️ $DLQ will not be available until the Polkastarter IDO on March 23, 2022
Polkastarter is the fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets. With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
Deliq is a decentralized liquidity layer to supply seamless liquidity to the DeFi ecosystem. At its core Deliq is a liquidity engine to efficiently supply liquidity to exchanges to reduce the friction of users by reducing slippage. Deliq uses a Liquidity-by-Staking model to transparently aggregate and direct liquidity in a decentralized manner.
Protocols will be able to access cost efficient and deep liquidity by acting as a liquidity director of the protocol. Deliq will enable Protocol- owned-Liquidity on Avalanche to provide sustainable and long term liquidity to crypto space