GameFi.org opens $ELU IGO pool and Community pool with a total allocation of $200,000. Apply now!
- Registration time: 10:00 UTC, April 19 – 09:00 UTC, April 25
- Winner announcement: April 25, 2022
- IGO pool date: April 26, 2022
- IGO’s buying time (Phase 1 – guaranteed allocation): 10:00 UTC – 11:00 UTC
- IGO’s buying time (Phase 2 – FCFS): 11:00 UTC – 11:15 UTC
- Community pool’s buying time: 11:15 UTC – 11:30 UTC
- Listing and distribution date: April 26, 2022
- Price per token: $0.05 per $ELU
- Vesting schedule: 25% on TGE, 14-day cliff, 3-month linear vesting (weekly)
- Network for IGO: BNB Chain
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Tokens will be airdropped to users’ Solana wallet
- Restricted countries: Belarus, China, DR Congo, Cuba, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America, Zimbabwe; Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Ethiopia, Ghana, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela, and Yemen.
Token allocation details
➡️ IGO pool: https://gamefi.org/igo/124
The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.
➡️ Community pool: https://gamefi.org/igo/125
- Number of lottery winners: 500
- Number of available slots: 100; slot value: $20
- No tier or whitelist application required
How to join Legends of Elumia IGO pool on GameFi.org?
To be eligible for Legends of Elumia public offering on GameFi.org, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://gamefi.org/ and Connect wallet.
Step 2: Stake $GAFI at https://gamefi.org/staking to get Rookie rank at least.
See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE.
Step 3: Complete KYC
- Select the pool you want to join and open its details.
- The system will ask you to KYC. Click the “KYC Now” button.
- Fill in all the necessary information to complete the KYC process.
Step 4: Join the $ELU IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist.
How to join Legends of Elumia Community pool on GameFi?
Step 1: Visit the community competition on Gleam HERE.
Step 2: Fill out the required details (Full name, Email, Wallet Address, Telegram username, Twitter username). You MUST enter the same wallet address you intend to register on GameFi, or else you may not be able to get your allocation on the IGO date.
Step 3: Complete tasks on Gleam to have chances to enter the list of 500 winners.
GameFi.org is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Aggregator, Launchpad, Marketplace, Yield Guilds, Metaverse, and Feature G. GameFi.org was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.