FantasyTurf - Oxbull.tech IDO Whitelist

FantasyTurf – Oxbull.tech IDO Whitelist

RECENTLY CLOSED IDO WHITELISTS

FantasyTurf is a Decentralized Fantasy Sport platform that aims to provide fans with a real life competitive experience in their favorite sports via a fantasy gaming platform for multiple sports.

Being the world’s first blockchain based P2P fantasy e-sports platform, users would be able to take charge in creating a virtual team and earn points based on the performances of players in real matches.

Launching the platform on BSC, the team offers credibility and transparency to compliment the fantasy gaming experience. FantasyTurf aims to be most reliable and credible Dapp in the market where you can not only play but earn while having fun.

Tokenomics

TOTAL Token supply: 60 million FTF

  • Team and Advisor: 6 million FTF. To be locked for 2 months, and 10% monthly release subsequently
  • Operations: 3 million FTF. To be locked for 6 months, and 25% monthly release subsequently
  • Reserve: 600,000 FTF . To be locked for 6 months, and 10% monthly release subsequently
  • Marketing: 6 million FTF. 20% to be released during listing and 20% per month subsequently
  • Private Sale: 15 million FTF. 20% to be released during listing and 20% per month subsequently
  • Public Sale: 12 million FTF. 40% to be released during listing and 60% after 30 days
  • Exchange Liquidity: 3 million FTF
  • Liquidity mining and Staking: 14.4 million FTF

IDO Approach on Oxbull.Tech

FantastyTurf is a project developed by a Doxxed team and incubated on RevoNetwork. The team would be raising USD 114,000 via RevoNetwork private sale and a further USD 120,000 on Oxbull.Tech.

FTF Presale price: 0.01BUSD

FTF Listing price: 0.012BUSD

Listing on the 20th May, 1800 UTC. Please take note that 40% of tokens will be released 10–20 minutes to contributing investors whilst the remainder 60% to be made available after 30 days.

Marketcap on the first day to only be approximately USD 108,000.

Read the full post from their web site at here.