FITN IDO Whitelist

FITN IDO Whitelist

Active IDO Whitelists

FITN IDO Whitelist on BSCLaunch

The whitelisting registrations to join the FITN IDO round is now open! Do you need step-by-step guidance on how to take advantage of our deal? Check out the entire thread here 👇

📘 Deal information


  • Category: M2E, FitFi, SocialFi, Web3
  • Ticker: $FITN
  • Blockchain Network: BNB Chain
  • Token Supply: 250,000,000 tokens
  • Project Valuation: 2,500,000 USD
  • Initial Token Circulation: 44,500,000 Tokens
  • Initial Market Cap: 100,000 USD
  • Total Raise Target: 200,000 USD

IDO Details

Deal type: IDO
Deal price: 0.01 USD
Contribution currency: BUSD
Vesting schedule: 25% TGE, 1 month cliff, linear vesting over 4 months
Platform raises: 50,000 USD in Public sale on BSClaunch
Total raise in the ranked round: $25,000
Total raise in community round: $25,000
Participants: Ranked members & Giveaway winners

📝 Getting Whitelisted


1. Follow @FITNofficial & @BSClaunchorg on Twitter, and join our Telegram Community and Telegram Channel

2. Retweet this tweet on Twitter with these hashtags: #BSClaunch #FITN #Launchpad $BSL $FITN and tag 3 friends on our post

3. Leave a comment on our group chat and react with an Emoji on the event post


Ranked pool details🏆

Whitelist opening: July 22th
Whitelist result: July 24th at 10:00 UTC
Sale date: July 24th at 12:00 UTC
Whitelist registrations:🌕 Form

Community round details👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Whitelist opening: July 22th
Whitelist result: July 24th at 10:00 UTC
Sale date: July 24th at 12:00 UTC
Whitelist registrations: 🌕 Form


Ranked pool 🏆

Contribute rate = Base Allocation X your current Multiplier

Guaranteed Round
The fundraising duration will take place within the first 30 minutes and only Gold members and above can participate; investors who participate in this round can contribute a max of 20% of their allocation.

⏱ Round duration: 12:00 ➡️ 12:30 UTC

FCFS Round
This round will take place right after the guaranteed round ends, and lasts 10 minutes; Whitelisted members can participate in this round.

Members who have contributed 20% of their total allocation in the Guaranteed round will be able to contribute the remaining 80% of their total allocation as FCFS in this round.

⏱ Round duration: 12:30 ➡️ 12:40 UTC

Extra Round
If the pool isnot filled after the first 2 pools, the Extra pool will be opened within 15 minutes so that the whitelisted members can re-contribute 100% of their allocation.

⏱ Round duration: 12:40 ➡️ 12:55 UTC

Contribute rate = Base Allocation X your current Multiplier

Community round 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Contribute rate = Base Allocation X your current Multiplier

Investors that were whitelisted in the community round will be able to purchase up to 50 USD worth of tokens via the FCFS method in this round.

👉 If after 14:30 the pool is still not filled, we will open the pool so all BSClaunch members can contribute.

⏱ Round duration: 13:30 ➡️ 14:30 UTC

About FITN

FITN is the leading Exercise-to-Earn web3 lifestyle app on the blockchain with both GameFi and SocialFi elements. FITN is built on the BNB chain.

Our goal is to bring an unparalleled fitness solution which helps improve public health in general as well as offer our investors and users various sustainable opportunities to earn with the Exercise-to-Earn concept.

Follow FITN on:
Website | 🔉 Twitter | 💬 Telegram | 👤 Discord

About BSClaunch

BSClaunch is a smart investment platform based on Binance Smart Chain, enabling projects to raise capital in a decentralized environment and the community to invest with safety, freedom, and equal opportunity. BSClaunch isnā€™t just another launchpad, we are an ecosystem launcher that provides a full suite of DeFi solutions.

Follow BSClaunch on:

🌐 Website | 🐦 Twitter | 🔉 Channel | 💬 Telegram

✔️ Buy $BSL token: PancakeSwap
✔️ Earn more profit by joining our Farm: B-Farm
✔️ $BSL token on Monitor: iMM Global
✔️ Stake your tokens here: B-Stake

FITN IDO Whitelist on Infinite Launch

Your Chance To Win A Share of $5,000 IDO allocation

You asked for it. We make it happen. We are very delighted to announce that Infinite Launch hosts an exciting event – FITN IDO Whitelist Contest!
Total Prize:
⚡ 200 random valid participants will be whitelisted to join FITN IDO, which is worth $20 for each person.
⚡ 50 random valid participants who quoted tweet of Infinite Launch will be allocated an extra $20 for FITN. Hence, the maximum allocation per person is $40.
Contest duration: Now to 2pm UTC 21st July
Results will be announced on our official channel on 21st July.
Contest rules:
All steps are mandatory. Users must register and complete all steps listed below.
Infinite Launch and FitN team reserve the right to make the final decision on the outcome of this event.
👉 Quickly complete the tasks and get whitelisted here