FreshCut IDO Whitelist Polkastarter
Offering is available for non-US investors only.
- Allowlist Date: Friday, April 22 — Thursday, May 5
- IDO Date: Tuesday, May 10
- IDO Token Price: TBA
- Vesting Schedule: 100% unlocked at CEX listing
- Ticker: $FCD
- Network: Polygon
- Total Raise: $500,000
Max allocation per person*:
Tier 30,000+ Pols Power: $500
Tier 10,000+ Pols Power: 300
Tier 3000+ Pols Power: $200
Tier 1000+ Pols Power: $125
Tier 250+ Pols Power: $50
*Subject to change per Polkastarter’s terms and conditions
The Polkastarter allowlist requirements and lottery system enables a more fair and incentivized whitelist process against scams and bots.
How to participate in the FreshCut Labs Polkastarter IDO Allowlist Lottery
- Start Date & Time: Friday, April 22, Live now
- End Date & Time: Thursday, May 5, 1pm UTC
To qualify to participate in the FreshCut Labs lottery draw on Polkastarter, you must complete all the allowlist tasks.
- Follow the FreshCut Twitter
- Follow the Polkastarter Twitter
- Join the FreshCut Diamond Telegram group
- Join the FreshCut Diamond Telegram announcement channel
- Download the FreshCut app for iOS or Android
- Tweet about the FreshCut Labs IDO on Polkastarter
After completing the tasks above, visit allowlist.freshcut.gg to fill out the form. Make sure to follow the steps and enter the required information for the allowlist.
Allowlist lottery winners will be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org and all allowlist lottery winners will need to pass the FreshCut Labs KYC process in order to be able to participate in the IDO. More details on the whitelist lottery announcement will be available in FreshCut Labs Medium later.
ALL whitelist entries will be screened and checked. The following list of possible violations will lead to automatic whitelisting disqualification:
- Invalid ERC20 addresses, Telegram/Twitter handles, and emails.
- Entries by bots or any form of automation
- Entries with duplicate identities
- Entries with any incomplete step in the process as described above
- Prohibited Country of origin.
Please note that citizens from the following countries are not allowed to participate in the IDO:
Myanmar, Cote D’Ivoire, Cuba, Congo, Congo (D.R.C.), Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Afghanistan, Russian Federation, China, Ukraine, Belarus, United States, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, U.S., United States Minor Outlying Islands, Ontario, Canada
- FreshCut Labs team members and admins will never DM you under any circumstances
- Everything related to $FCD tokens, smart contracts, and their addresses is NOT available at the moment publicly. Please be aware of fake addresses and scammers.
- $FCD will not be available until the Polkastarter IDO on May 10, 2022
Polkastarter is the leading decentralized fundraising platform enabling crypto’s most innovative projects to kick start their journey and grow their communities. Polkastarter allows its users to make research-based decisions to participate in high-potential IDOs, NFT sales, and Gaming projects.
Polkastarter aims to be a multi-chain platform and currently, users can participate in IDOs and NFT sales on Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Celo, and Avalanche, with many more to come.
FreshCut is a Web3 gaming community and content ecosystem built for creators and fans. Through short-form gaming videos, the FreshCut platform is redefining creator-fan engagement and showcasing top-level gaming creators, content and experiences. FreshCut offers innovative features to reward creators and fans and gives them a voice in the platform they contribute to. The FreshCut platform is founded by ex-Twitch veterans and the ecosystem is backed by industry-leading VCs, strategics, and operators, including Galaxy Interactive, Animoca Brands, Republic Crypto, Polkastarter, and Polygon.