Save the date: The Galaxy Fight Club IDO — Wednesday, December 9th.
We are very happy and excited to announce our IDO (Initial Decentralized Offering) for the $GCOIN token on Polkastarter. This might very well be one of the final opportunities to get involved in and get exposure to the Galaxy Fight Club moving forward. Our journey has just begun and we are looking forward to the journey ahead of us as a community and are more determined than ever to conquer the NFT-Gaming Space!
We have been talking about this for a while now and can’t wait to open up this opportunity to our community, which has been amazing and supportive since day one.
Galaxy Fight Club (GFC) is the first cross-IP PvP game for the NFT Universe where holders of different collections can log in and interact with each other in a meaningful way.
It all started with an idea — the idea of having transferable ownership of in-game assets. The idea of allowing the option of trading these assets, yielding in both in-game as well as real-world economic value. Now we are on a mission to become the NFT Gaming thought-leader and conquer the industry with our unique play-to-earn mechanics.
What makes us unique:
- Truly cross-platform and cross-IP allowing you to log in and play with your favorite NFT assets
- Not just a P2E game, but also a fun-to-play game with a mid-core MOBA gameplay
- Already a gaming project with 2 unique NFT collections that generated close to $10M in sales
- A sophisticated progression and P2E system that involve acquiring better weapons and armour, forging ingredients to upgrade equipment and training new fighters
- Low gas fees and fast transactions
- Several different game modes, including 3v3 & Battle Royale
- Weekly tournaments with huge prize pools of up to 2 $ETH or equivalent
Galaxy Fight Club is currently based on two core collections, viewable and tradable on OpenSea. These two collections are 1) the Galaxy Fighters, a collection of 10129 NFTs consisting of 7 different races and 2) the Genesis Weapons, a scarce resource with future weapons only obtainable as in-game loot
Both collections (each consisting of 10.000 initial NFTs) sold out record times, just minutes after launching publicly. The initial mint price for the Galaxy Fighters was 0.08E while the price for the Genesis Keys (which can be used to open loot boxes to obtain Genesis Weapons & other loot) was set at 0.13E.
In addition to all of those unique features, we also have a portfolio of top tier NFT collection partners that we have integrated into our game:
- Wicked Craniums
… and many more, allowing us to provide long-term utility to all of these different projects by giving them access to our platform while they support us to turn our vision to become the go to PvP Metaverse into reality. Over time, all major avatar projects are planned to be added into the game over time.
Make sure to stay tuned for upcoming details in the coming weeks. The IDO is only weeks away and we will be releasing relevant and important information regarding the sale date and other perks soon!
Our vision is to continue being the NFT-gaming thought-leader and expand our influence in the industry as well as our community. We are confident in saying that our community is one of the most diamond-handed and high conviction communities out there today and we will continue to listen and execute on behalf of our mission and our community.
You can learn more about Galaxy Fight Club by visiting our website and reading through our whitepaper linked below, as well as by visiting our medium & discord:
- Polkerstarter Project Page: https://polkastarter.com/projects/galaxy-fight-club
- Polkerstarter Guide: https://blog.polkastarter.com/your-complete-polkastarter-guide/
- Website: https://galaxyfightclub.com/
- Whitepaper: https://whitepaper.galaxyfightclub.com/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@Galaxyfightclub
- Discord: https://discord.gg/yshJ7deK
Polkastarter is the fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.