KYTE IDO Whitelist on BSCStation
Dear community, We are thrilled to announce Kyte.One – project Building tools for the future of blockchain will launch its $KTE token on BSCStation launchpad on April 18th.
Launching on the BSCStation Launchpad gives Kyte.One access to valuable resources to jump-start the roll-out of their products.
For the IDO on BSCStation, there will be a fixed allocation of 833,333.3 tokens for purchase on BSCStation Launchpad exclusively for BSCS token holders at a fixed price of $0.18 per token.
1. IDO details
- IDO launch date: 18th April 2022
- Ticker: KTE
- Total supply: 50,000,000
- Initial Market cap: 327,390
- Price per KTE: $0.18
- Total Raise on BSC Station Launchpad: $150,000
- Swap currency: BUSD
- Vesting time: 40% at TGE then 20% unlock in the next 3 months
*Note: Users need to stake at least 15,000 BSCS or BSCS LP via
https://stake.bscstation.finance/#/ido-pools or https://bscstation.finance/#/stakepool/2
for IDO Guaranteed Allocation. BSCStation uses a tier model that requires users to stake at least 15,000 BSCS tokens or a required number of BSCS-BUSD/BSCS-BNB LP tokens to participate in an IDO. The details as follows:
Option 1: Stake BSCS
Option 2: Stake BSCS-BNB LP token or BSCS-BUSD LP token
For further details, check out the link below:
2. Kyte.One IDO Timeline
2.1 Staking and Whitelist registration”
- Staking Eligibility for IDO allocation Deadline: 9 AM, 17th April 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round whitelist starts: 4 AM, 01st April 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round whitelist ends: 9 AM, 16th April 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round whitelist winners announced: 9 AM, 17th April (UTC)
2.2 Commit IDO Fund
- Guaranteed Round Commit Opens: 4 AM, 18th April 2022 (UTC)
- Guaranteed Round Commit Closes: 12 PM, 18th April 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round Commit Opens: 4 AM, 18th April 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round Commit Closes: 12 PM, 18th April 2022 (UTC)
2.3 Allocation Calculation
Final allocation: 1 PM, 18th April 2022 (UTC)
⚠️The allocation calculation is complete. We will deduct the corresponding BUSD from your committed fund based on your final $KTE allocation, then user can claim the remaining BUSD fund.
2.4 Claim MST token and Listing
- Listing time: TBA
- Claiming time: TBA
3. Kyte.One Whitelist Requirements (Only required for community round users)
2. Follow Kyte.One on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kyteone
3. Follow AirLyft.One on Twitter: https://twitter.com/airlyftone
4. Subscribe to BSCStation Media Official https://t.me/bscstation_media
5 . Follow BSCStation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bscstation
6. Like + Retweet the Campaign tweet AND tag 3 friends with the hashtags: #BSCStation, #BSCS, #KTE, #kyte.one then shares the link in the whitelist form.
4. Important notes:
- Users can now refund tokens within 2 hours from the time at which IDO ends. For more information check:
- Do not unstake your BSCS until you have finished claiming your IDO allocations
- Please make sure that you have sufficient BUSD in your wallet and JOIN POOL on time
- Restricted Region List: Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Seychelles, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Sudan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela, Yemen, and the United States of America (herein “Prohibited Jurisdictions”).
5. How to join?
There are two rounds: Guaranteed Round Commit for BSCS holders who stake at least 15,000 BSCS, and Community round Commit which opens for everyone without a minimum staking requirement.
We’ll apply BSCStation’s Launchpad New IDO Format for IDOs on BSCStation from now onwards so kindly read the rules carefully via:
- BSCStation uses a tier model that requires users to stake at least 15,000 $BSCS tokens to participate. For further details, check out the link below:
- Users who have NFT in Genesis in series Card will have IDO additional Pool Weight. Refer to this link for more information:
- Community and Beginner Tier members (People staking less than 15,000 BSCS) must complete additional social media engagement tasks in order to be whitelisted for each IDO.
🪁Kyte.One is a company building tools for the future of blockchain. Kyte’s flagship product AirLyft is a growth hacking platform for crypto startups that integrates with other smart contracts to create rewarding events for the community.
BSCStation is a Full-Stack DeFi platform on the Binance Smart Chain. We provide exclusive services including: BSCSwap, IDO Launchpad, Yield farming, NFT Auction and Marketplace and especially Incubation hub for Blockchain startup.
BSCStation operates on top of the Binance Smart Chain and is designed to offer maximum value to consumers and institutions. Binance Smart Chain has solved the problem of infrastructure in the context of BSCS’s product, and that BSCS represents the ideal use case to leverage the technologies offered by its platform.
BSCStation platform uses the Sharing Economy Model for the purpose of profit sharing, helping users to access DeFi platforms in the easiest, safest and most cost-effective way. BSCStation is the most convenient bridge to connect users and application products on the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem and other Blockchain protocols.
PolkaBridge x Kyte: IDO Registration Form
❇️ Staking Tutorial https://polkabridge.medium.com/polkabridge-launch-staking-program-and-the-new-rule-for-ido-74228009c70f
❇️ Launchpad https://launchpad.polkabridge.org/
PolkaBridge Announces New Tier System For Launchpad IDO — Guaranteed Allocation
PolkaBridge Launchpad-based Initial Decentralized Offerings (IDOs) will be following new rules, effective immediately. This modification is being carried out to ensure fairness in distributing IDO tokens so that all participants can acquire them with ease without a single party fetching a high percentage of supply, prevent the system from being gamed and increase the value of PBR tokens.
PolkaBridge Launchpad Tier System — Guaranteed Allocation
The minimum amount to stake is 10,000 PBR tokens and must be staked at least 1 day before the IDO takes place.
- Tier1 — If you stake at least 10,000 PBR and up to 19,999 PBR, you will participate in sharing 40% of the total IDO allocation
- Tier2 — If you stake between 20,000 PBR — 29,999 PBR tokens, ou will participate in sharing 30% of the total IDO allocation
- Tier3 — If you stake above 30,000 PBR tokens, ou will participate in sharing 30% of the total IDO allocation
Note: Need to fill out the form to confirm the staking. Each IDO will have its own registration form. Please follow the channel t.me/polkabridge to update the latest IDO projects
We decided to go with this three-tier IDO allocations system, after listening to the community feedback and in the spirit of allowing every qualifying user to acquire IDO tokens. This will also promote long term hold of PBR tokens and reduce sell pressure, as more supply is locked to gain access to promising projects.
PolkaBridge is a decentralized all-in-one financial applications platform. The PolkaBridge ecosystem is expected to include cross-chain AMM, Farming, Lending, Fundraising platform (Launchpad), Prediction, NFT, and more. All products will be developed with Polkadot in the center.
❇️ Website: https://polkabridge.org
❇️ Farming https://farm.polkabridge.org
❇️ Staking https://stake.polkabridge.org
❇️ LaunchPad https://launchpad.polkabridge.org
❇️ Swap (AMM) https://swap.polkabridge.org
❇️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/realpolkabridge
❇️ Medium: https://medium.com/@polkabridge
❇️ Github: https://github.com/cyclese96
❇️ Telegram Channel https://t.me/polkabridge
❇️ Telegram Group https://t.me/polkabridgegroup
❇️ Discord https://discord.gg/G3NDrcq6GW
❇️ CoinMarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polkabridge
❇️ Coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/polkabridge
Kyte IDO Whitelist on Infinite Launch
Your Chance To Win A Share of $5,000 IDO allocation