BinStarter is very honored to have an opportunity to launch the IDO event for Last Survivor project. Last Survivor is a metaverse project based on Binance Smart Chain. Your goal is to be the last on the battlefield to win the game. Last Survivor is the newest free-to-earn battle royale game, fast and easy to play.
IDO Page: https://bsr.binstarter.io/ido/project/619b042b4f318e4cf0173408
Staking Link: https://bsr.binstarter.io/
Buy $BSR: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap#/swap?outputCurrency=0xab287e6d370c61f105630e656b5468acb4d00423
Whitelist opened at: November 22rd, 2021, UTC 16:00
Whitelist closed at: December 7th, 2021 UTC 16:00
Whitelist result announced at: December 8th, 2021 UTC 14:00 UTC
IDO date: December 8th, 2021
Phase 1 (Guaranteed allocation for pools 1 to 6 ): December 8th, 2021 UTC 16:00–19:00 )
Phase 2 (Gleam): December 8th, 2021 UTC 20:00- 21:00
Phase 3 (FCFS on remaining cap) December 8th, 2021 UTC 21:00 — sold out
Receiving Token Time: December 9th, 2021
Token Type: BEP20
Token Ticker: LSC
Price per Token: $0.015
Total Allocation: $110,000
Vesting Schedule: 30% at TGE, 70% vesting linear over 3 months
Initial Market Cap: $436,968
Accepted Currency: $BUSD
Pool 1: Minimum 500 BSR Token = 1 Lottery Ticket ( Pool Weight 1x )
Pool 2: Minimum 2000 BSR Token = 1 Guaranteed Allocation ( Pool Weight 2x)
Pool 3: Minimum 4000 BSR Token = 1 Guaranteed Allocation ( Pool Weight 4x)
Pool 4: Minimum 8,000 BSR Token = 1 Guaranteed Allocation ( Pool Weight 8x)
Pool 5: Minimum 16,000 BSR Token = 1 Guaranteed Allocation ( Pool Weight 16x)
Pool 6: Minimum 32,000 BSR Token = 1 Guaranteed Allocation ( Pool Weight 32x)
Note: Depending on the number of applicants and pool multipliers, we may make adjustments to keep the balance of allocations per user
1) We will take daily snapshots of the pool to ensure qualification status
2) Allocations from different wallets cannot be combined
3) Must complete all steps below and stake BSR till sales date to qualify.
LSC IDO Allocations Giveaway
15 Guaranteed allocations will be given out to the top 15 participants that accumulated the most points in the event. 85 Allocations will be given out randomly.
Step 1: Follow this link at here
Step 2: Complete All
Step 3: Copy Referral Link
Step 4: Share with friends and community
How to register for the whitelist?
Step 1: Buy $BSR and stake into staking pool until sales date to qualify for allocations
Step 2: Follow Last Survivor and BinStarter’s social channels below:
Step 3: Follow Twitter accounts: @LastSurvivorM and @BinStarterio,
Step 4: Join Telegram community groups: Last Survivor Group and @BinstarterOfficial
Step 5: Subscribe to telegram announcement channels:@lastsurvivornews and @BinStarterAnnouncement.
Step 6: Like and retweet this tweet: https://twitter.com/BinStarterio/status/1462588848618287107 with hashtags #BinStarter #LastSurvivorM $LSC $BSR
Last Step: Just wait for the allocation announcement.
BinStarter is a decentralized mining-style approval mechanism insurance protocol that is designed to examine projects according to certain criteria for 30 days and to protect liquidity providers against possible financial damages or any negativities.
Last Survivor IGO Whitelist on Seedify
Hello, Seedify Community!
Today, we are thrilled to be able to introduce and share more information about Last Survivor. Please join us to learn about the game and its upcoming private sale and IGO on the Seedify Launchpad on December 7 and 8, respectively.
Last Survivor is a free-to-play, play-to-earn NFT game that makes the most of MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) and Battle Royale in a fighter’s survival battle that takes place in a futuristic fantasy metaverse. The object of the game is simple; hunt, kill, and defeat your enemy, to be the last one standing on the battlefield when the dust settles….. only one player gets to win the game.
So choose your fighter, grab your weapons and join the brawl!
Last Survivor is designed and built to help connect the world of blockchain gaming with millions of traditional gamers through attractive gameplay and game features, a sustainable economic system and social aspects, such as clans, guilds and tournaments.
To begin playing the game, players will need at least one Fighter. Since Last Survivor is free-to-play, all players will be able to receive a Fighter at no cost. Using the free character, gamers will be able to earn tokens and rewards once a certain level is reached, including receiving two more free Fighters as they move up through the ranks.
Participants will be able to use game tokens and Fighter cards to level up their characters and improve their strength and efficiency in battle and have the ability to win more $LSG (in-game currency) and Fighter cards.
By using their Free Fighters, players will be able to earn enough tokens to eventually acquire an Elite Fighter Chest on the marketplace.
- Elite Fighters
Elite Fighters will give gamers more and better earning opportunities through their game-play, along with the ability to participate in special events, such as guild wars and tournaments. Free Fighters can not evolve into an Elite Fighter; purchasing a chest on the marketplace is the only way to obtain one.
- Fighters, Weapons, Skills, Classes and Levels
- Stats and Skills: Each character, both Free and Elite, will come with their own unique stats and skills. Main stats are based on Health, Damage, Speed and Range. Players will be able to level up their Fighters by gaining EXP points through winning levels and collecting Fighter cards.
- Class: Last Survivor will feature four initial character classes, Destroyer, Flashman, Tanker and Harmony. Each Class will have unique features, attributes and utility in battle. Players will need to strategize and consider the strengths, weaknesses and application of their Fighters, to maximize their chances of winning.
- Combat Power: A Fighter’s strength in battle, or Combat Power, will be based on three basic stats, DMG, HP and Speed and will play a role in matchmaking for gameplay. While each Fighter will feature its own stats, weapons and skills, Combat Power will be based on rarity level, with characters from the same group possessing equal Combat Power.
- Rarity: A Fighter’s rarity will play a role in its utility and earning potential in the game. The available character NFTs’ rarity will be Normal, Epic and Legendary, with higher rarity Fighters possessing more unique play-style abilities and more battle reward bonus opportunities.
- Weapons: Weapons will be available in five different levels, Common, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Legendary and will play an essential role in characters’ strength and effectiveness in gameplay. Each character will come with a default three weapons slots. The higher the rank of the weapon is, the more power it will add to a Fighter in combat.
- Training: Players will be able to use the game’s diverse upgrade system to level up their Fighters, along with their weapon slots and skills. The max level for each Fighter is 25, broken down into three major levels known as Ascension I (Level 1–15), Ascension II (Level 16–20) and Ascension III (Level 21–25). Levelling up within each Ascension level will be free by collecting Fighter cards through game participation.
Both Free and Elite Fighters will have the ability to be Ascended, to increase Combat Power once the limit within each Ascension level is reached. Upgrading to the next Ascension level will require both in-game currencies.
Gameplay and Game Modes
Last Survivor will feature multiple exciting gameplay modes, including intense solo and team endeavors along with exciting NPC rewards that participants can collect, custom maps and even underwater battles.
- Campaign Mode: In Campaign Mode, all participating players will have the same objective; destroy enemies to become the last Fighter standing.
- Arena Mode: In this mode, battles will include 20, 30 or 40 players, based on the size of the map being utilized. The match will include a ring of fire that will appear and begin closing in around the Fighters. Everyone caught outside of the ring will be eliminated. The players trapped inside will all have the same mission; destroy enemies to become the last survivor.
- Solo/Duo/Squad Battle: Players will have the option to participate in 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 battles. The mission in this mode is to destroy other teams to claim the rewards.
- Custom Battle: Players will be able to create their own battles and rules to play with their friends:
Future game modes and play-to-earn options will include 5v5 Team Battle, where teams face off against each other, with the goal of destroying each other’s base building, creating and selling custom Fighters, and creating custom battle maps.
Other Metaverse Features
- Land: Gamers will have the option of purchasing land in the Last Survivor metaverse and creating custom maps for other players to use.
- Marketplace: Players will be able to buy and sell weapons and other game items on the marketplace. There will also be the option to rent fighters and custom maps to earn more income.
To further enhance the experience and earning potential for gamers, Last Survivor will include a Ranking System, Leaderboard and Battle Pass feature to recognize and reward top players and create competitive and exciting tournaments and challenges. Players will also be able to form guilds and participate in guild battles and enjoy other social aspects, such as chat, role play, their own in-game avatar and teaming up with other players to fight against bosses or in tournaments. There will also be a rewards mechanism for KOLs to stream their Last Survivor game-play.
Last Survivor uses a two token system consisting of an enhanced governance token ($LSC) and an in-game rewards token ($LSG) to build a sustainable and rewarding ecosystem.
- Last Survivor Coin ($LSC) is a governance token with multiple utilities in the Last Survivor ecosystem. Players will be able to earn $LSC by participating in tournaments and special events, selling or renting items on the NFT marketplace, staking and referring users. $LSC will be required to Ascend Fighters and to open Fighter Chests.
- Last Survivor Gem ($LSG): $LSG is the in-game rewards token. It has no fixed supply and can be earned through battles, quests, tournaments, guild wars, battle pass and ranking rewards. $LSG will be used to reward streamers, open Fighter Chests, train Fighters and bet on matches. $LSG will feature a deflationary mechanism to manage its supply.
To give the community the opportunity to help build and decide the future of the Last Survivor metaverse, the team will establish a DAO.
Let’s take a look at how SFUND holders can gain early access to $LSC and the exciting play-to-earn opportunities offered through the Last Survivor metaverse by participating in the upcoming private sale and IGO offerings on the Seedify Launchpad.
- Name: $LSC
- Token Type: BEP-20
- Total supply: 1.2 Billion
- Initial Mcap: $436 968
- Listing price: $0.015
- Private Round Date: December 7
- Allocation: $200 000 (including 5% success fee)
- Private Round Price: $0.012
- Private Round Vesting: 9% at TGE, then 6.5% monthly after 2 months cliff
- IGO Date: December 8
- Allocation: $250 000 (including 5% success fee)
- IGO Price: $0.015
- Vesting: 30% at TGE, then 70% linear vesting over 3 months
To learn more about Last Survivor, please follow the links below:
How to buy and join an IGO
First time participating in an IGO? You can learn more about what an IGO is; HERE.
In summary: Blockchain game projects can realize the initial offerings of their tokens on the Seedify platform. This enables blockchain game project owners to enjoy the advantages of the Seedify platform, while investors are able to access and invest in projects without any middleman.
First of all, you need to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) process. Here, you can find a comprehensive guide for each and every step of the KYC verification process. After completing your KYC, follow this link.
Seedify is a blockchain gaming-focused incubator and launchpad ecosystem, empowering innovators and project developers through access to funding, community and partnership building and a full support system to help drive the future of gaming and blockchain.
To learn more, please visit the links below: