We are happy to announce that Metamall has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
Metamall will provide a first-of-its-kind virtual reality (VR) experience on the blockchain, allowing users to build, explore, and trade in their very own virtual mall.
The Metamall is a gamified shopping, lifestyle and experience zone. Thanks to VR technology, it converts everyday tasks like shopping, socializing and business interactions into an immersive experience.
As a social gathering spot, the Metamall fulfills four objectives:
- Shopping: by offering separate shopping zones for commercial properties to set up showrooms and business interactions
- Entertainment: by featuring lifestyle experiences like Casinos, Clubs, VR games, Diners or even NFT art galleries
- Engagement: by allowing friends to hang out, party, date and socialize in the metaverse
- Advertising: by enabling property owners to buy and develop properties for customized VR experiences
Built on the Solana network, the native token $MALL will allow users to:
- Pay for network fees or anything in the Metamall universe
- Buy virtual real estate (LAND)
- Earn money by leasing, staking, advertising and developing the real estate
- Transact on the NFT Marketplace
- Participate in the governance and vote on policy-making referendums
For more details, please refer to the whitepaper HERE.
- Initial market cap excluding liquidity: $500,000
- Read More about the Tokenomics (p17–18)
- Contribution chain: BSC
- Distribution chain: Solana
- Date: 10 February 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.005; 25% at TGE, then 25% monthly
- Total allocation: $100,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for Metamall. In order to participate, you have to complete the Google Form HERE before February 8th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST by February 6th, 2021 at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest.
Whitelist results will be published on February 9th at 1PM (UTC).
For The Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Important! You will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition.
For both paths, KYC is required and you need to have it approved by February 8th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC) — KYC Link HERE.
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.