It has been a wild ride on the MonkeyTrain — from announcing our initial funding less than a month ago to releasing our immediate roadmap and game sneak peek to quickly becoming the fastest-growing play-to-earn community on the planet.
This is why we are MonkeyThrilled to keep this train puffing with our announcement that on November 30th MonkeyBall will host a sale of its highly anticipated $MBS tokens during an Initial DEX Offering (IDO) on the StarLaunch platform, with registration for the IDO opening on the 27th.
The total supply of the MonkeyBucks, $MBS, is 1 billion with exactly 1% available through the IDO on StarLaunch at an IDO price of $0.04.
$MBS — Token Utility
MonkeyBucks is the main in-game currency powering the game economy. Players get $MBS by buying it on the available DEXs and CEXs, mining it, opening Loot Boxes, or winning it through completing missions, winning matches, being a match Spectator, or hosting games in owned Stadiums.
With $MBS players can:
1. Breed New Monkeys’ NFTs
2. Bolster their Current Ones
3. Buy Consumable Items in the Game’s Store.
$MBS is a capped token with a limited supply, so as the economy of the game grows as does the demand for $MBS and its rate.
Holding $MBS has massive perks & advantages prior to MonkeyBall’s first game mode being released:
- Holding $MBS grants premiere access to the much anticipated and upcoming NFT drop. No $MBS — No Monkeys!
- Farming $MBS for rewards: once the IDO is completed, we’ll announce a reward plan for holders of $MBS — Stay tuned!
- Access to the upcoming Pioneers Gear Up Camp: Gear up and accumulate resources before the game begins
- Breeding Season: with $MBS and Monkey’s NFTs, be the first to breed the next generation of Monkeys, which will enable you to complete a team or even sell Monkeys in the market
Participating in the IDO on StarLaunch:
The StarLaunch team has pioneered a novel approach to the IDO allocation model by introducing a dual token system that features both a deflationary governance token ($STARS) as well as a secondary utility token, “Hydrazine” ($N2H4), which will be used to gain access to IDOs.
To participate in the MonkeyBall IDO on StarLaunch, you need Hydrazine, $N2H4.
To acquire Hydrazine, $N2H4:
- Purchase $STARS by going to StarLaunch.com and selecting an available exchange at the top — FTX, Raydium, or Symmetry. For FTX, open an account and purchase. For Raydium and Symmetry, please open and use create and use the Solflare or Phantom wallets.
2. Stake your $STARs to accrue Hydrazine, $N2H4. Staking will be announced by StarLaunch once available.
3. Once Hydrazine is accrued you can contribute to the MonkeyBall IDO by visiting StarLaunch.com and selecting the MonkeyBall project
4. KYC with StarLaunch is done through Fractal — if you have not completed the KYC process, you will first be directed there.
5. Once the Hydrazine coin is acquired, these “tickets” can be used for MonkeyBall’s IDO allocation
6. Each participant will receive an IDO allocation proportional to the relative contribution size of their Hydrazine in the pool, with a limit on total allocation per participant
IDO Timeline Details:
- November 26th 8AM PST: Participants must be KYC’d BEFORE this date
- November 27th 8AM PST: Registration Begins / Hydrazine contribution
- November 29th 8AM PST: Hydrazine contribution window closes
- November 30th 8AM PST: Purchase Allocation (IDO)
StarLaunch will release more information in the coming days. For more information now on the IDO process on StarLaunch please read their Medium article or visit their website.
Click here for more information on $MBS Token Distribution.
Stay tuned for more information and updates.
Monkeys! Let the games FINALLY begin!
Head of Marketing
MonkeyBall is the next-gen esports metaverse that enables players to Create, Play, Compete, and Earn.
MonkeyBall combines high-production-value, multiplayer gaming with Solana blockchain, NFTs, and decentralized finance to deliver an exciting, turn-based, play-to-earn soccer game that’s easy to learn yet hard to master.
Join the Community:
Discord | Telegram | Twitter | Youtube | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | Reddit
Check out the MonkeyBall Sneak Peak