The Apollo-X team is excited to announce that the OMNI IDO whitelist event opens at 1 pm UTC on Wednesday, July 14! We know the community is fired up for this launch, but you’ll have to be quick — the whitelist staking event is only open for 24 hours.
The whitelist event is less than 24 hours away, so let’s run through the essential details of the inaugural whitelist staking event on Apollo-X.
Key Details for the OMNI Whitelist Event:
- Whitelist staking event commences — 1 PM UTC on Wednesday, July 14
- Whitelist staking event closes — 1 PM UTC on Thursday, July 15
- Number of $OMN tokens available — 10,000,000
- Token launch price — $0.02
- Combined offering value — $200,000
- Initial circulating market cap — $189,700
Once you’ve staked your PAID tokens in the appropriate pool, you have a chance to join the whitelist. Staking occurs on Ethereum, and the staked tokens are locked for 14 days, so you can’t use them to participate in other Apollo-X or Ignition pools during that time.
$OMN tokens are issued on Binance Smart Chain, and payment for the IDO occurs during the OMNI Launch Party on July 16th at 1 pm UTC. Pools open during the launch event, so make sure you attend the event to secure your token allocation.
The only form of payment accepted is $BNB, so you’ll need to fund your associated Binance Smart Chain account to participate in the sale.
If you stake $PAID but miss the launch event, your tokens remain staked for 14 days. Once the whitelist is confirmed, you still need to join the OMNI Launch Party before the $OMN token listing to pay for your tokens, or you’ll miss your allocation.
Make sure you KYC by July 14th at 1 PM UTC, or you will not be able to join the IDO.
If you are KYC’d for Ignition, your KYC will work on the Apollo-X platform. If you haven’t completed the KYC, you can sign-up over at PAID Network.
About the Staking Pools
Users can only participate in one pool per event, and pools are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Duplicate KYC’s or attempting to circumvent the rules may lead to disqualification from this or other subsequent events.
Here are the pools:
- X-traterrestrial: Any wallet/user that stakes at least 1500 $PAID tokens will be eligible to enter into this pool. This pool will contain a total of 2 million tokens. 400 entries of 100 dollars will be available for this pool.
- X-ponential: Any wallet/user that stakes at least 750 $PAID tokens will be eligible to enter into this pool. This pool will contain a total of 5 million tokens. 1,333 entries of 75 dollar allocations will be available for this pool.
- X-ploration: Any wallet/user that stakes at least 500 $PAID tokens will be eligible to enter into this pool. This pool will contain a total of 3 million tokens. 1200 entries of 50 dollar allocations will be available for this pool.
The pools open at the same time and close when each pool is filled. We will announce on our social channels as this unfolds.
The public sale will be vested.
- Participants receive 34% of their tokens on TGE on July 16th
- An additional 33% directly from OMNI one month after TGE
- And the final 33% directly from OMNI two months after TGE
OMNI IDO Summary
- IDO Staking Event Launch: July 14, 2021, at 13:00 UTC
- IDO Whitelisting Event Launch: July 15, at 13:00 UTC
- IDO Launch Party: July 16th, 2021 at 13:00 UTC
- Staking Pool Chain: Ethereum
- Token Issue Chain: Binance Smart Chain
- Allocations to be paid in BNB
- Ticker: $OMN
- $OMN tokens available for sale: 10,000,000
- Price per $OMN: $0.02
- Allocation sizes per ticket: $50, $75, and $100
- Vesting: 34% on Redeem on Apollo-X, then 33% monthly for 2 months directly from OMNI.
Step 1 — Sign up and stake your tokens
We recommend you sign up on Apollo-X ahead of time, so you can be logged in with your wallet connected before the staking pool opens.
- Simply go to apollox.paidnetwork.com and click to sign up:
2. Fill in the required information and submit the form
3. Verify your email address
Just before the launching of the Staking on Apollo-X, when the staking pools open, participants must:
- Log in, if you haven’t already
- Connect your Metamask ERC-20 wallet and ensure “Ethereum Mainnet” is selected in your Metamask as your primary network. This must be your account where you are holding your Ethereum PAID Tokens.
3. Navigate to the project launch page by clicking on the project’s box on the homepage.
4. Choose your pool and click “Stake PAID” button
5. The Staking Pool pop-up will appear — The appropriate amount of PAID tokens you would like to send to the staking contract will appear as indicated by your pool selection. Next, click “allow Apollo-X to use your PAID”
6. A transaction will appear asking you for permission for Apollo-X to spend your PAID. Confirm that transaction and wait for it to complete.
6. Once that transaction is complete, you will have to stake your PAID. Staking your PAID does not guarantee you will be whitelisted. Once staked, you will not be able to change your tier. Tokens remain staked for 14 days. You must be present at the time that the whitelist opens to secure your allocation. Click “Stake PAID.”
7. Metamask will prompt you to confirm the transaction. Confirm, and you will see your status change to “staked.” This is not the last step. You must return when the countdown stops to ensure you are whitelisted.
Step 2 — Confirm your Whitelist Position.
1.When the pools open up, and the timer expires, return to your dashboard and sign in with your account and the Ethereum account from which you hold your tokens. Click on the pool you joined in the staking event previously.
2. Once the timer has expired, click join whitelist and confirm the transaction.
3. After you’ve confirmed, you’ll see an option to view your transaction on Etherscan. Note: due to network congestion, your transaction could take some time. You may consider speeding up your transaction.
- Please ensure that your transaction status is either ‘success’ or ‘fail’ before attempting another transaction. If your transaction seems slow, do not cancel the transaction; just click ‘speed up’ in your Metamask wallet.
4. Once the transaction is confirmed, you will be able to see your confirmation, and you will be ready to pay for your allocation when the window opens during the launch party on July 16th at 1 PM UTC. The exact time will be announced during the event.
Step 3 — Pay for your tokens during the launch event
When the launch event goes live, everyone will have a chance to pay for their tokens. The exact time will be announced at the event. You have secured your allocation at this stage but must make payment before the listing on PancakeSwap, or you will not be able to participate in the event or purchase tokens.
Make sure this time you sign in to your Binance Smart Chain Wallet associated with your PAID Ethereum wallet. Ensure you have $BNB in your wallet for the associated payment amount at the time of the IDO. If you are unsure how to add Binance Smart Chain to your Metamask, you can follow this article to learn more.
1. Return to the pool page and click “Join Pool”
2. Next, enter your allocation size into the window and then simply click “Join Pool.”
3. Confirm the transaction. Do not attempt a double transaction. If your transaction is taking a while, speed it up through your Metamask as required. Initiating a second transaction may cause a double spend, neither PAID Network or Apollo-X will be held responsible for any costs incurred.
4. After the listing and the announcement, you can return to the platform to claim your tokens.
IDO launch on Apollo-X FAQ
We want everyone to be able to participate in each Tier-1 IDO on the platform successfully, so here are a few things PAID token holders should remember:
- Make sure to sign-up on the Apollo-X Platform before the IDO or any subsequent staking or payment events.
- The moment the whitelist lottery opens, you will be asked to stake your tokens. These tokens will remain locked-up for the duration of 14 days and will not be available for other pools or the Ignition platform.
- You may only join one pool. This process is first-come, first-serve. Once you have secured your spot by staking, you cannot join another pool from the same project launch.
- You are encouraged to continue HODLing your tokens. Whitelist opportunities will appear on Apollo-X all the time, don’t miss out, HODL those PAID tokens.
- You will be given ample notice before the 1st pool opens. Please ensure you follow our social media and Telegram Announcement Channel.
- Make sure you have your PAID tokens in your account well ahead of the launch event. Pools will likely fill up quickly.
- Make sure you have Binance Smart Chain Setup with your Metmask and ensure that you have adequate BNB to make your purchase.
*For applications to be considered valid, all applications must pass PAID Apollo-X’s KYC process, and adhere to each project’s specific KYC requirements and country restrictions which vary per project on a case-to-case basis. OMNI restricted KYC countries include The United States of America.
**Please note we will strive to meet our expected pool opening times, however, should any changes occur we will update all Golden Ticket holders and the community well in advance. Please follow our Twitter or Telegram Announcement Channel closely. Thank you!
***There will be no financial compensation offered to any user who experiences a double pay issue with their IDO participation. Any double pay incidents will not be reimbursed by the IDO project or PAID Apollo-X. Please use caution when submitting transactions on the Apollo-X platform to avoid this issue., taking care to send only one transaction per participation pool.
****Please note that for any unforeseen difficulty or failure on the part of the third-party provider Synaps to provide timely KYC services is solely the responsibility of Synaps, and not PAID Apollo-X or its IDO projects. No compensation of any kind will be offered for errors or difficulties with using the Synaps platform. Please prepare your KYC well in advance, to minimize the chance of unforeseen issues.
OMNI is Not Just an App. It’s a Mega App: A social media platform that encompasses all the best features of the top social media platforms that are already in existence. Features such as short-video sharing on TikTok, content sharing on Facebook, photos sharing on Instagram, e-commerce on Shopify, messaging and calling on WhatsApp, and channel creating on Youtube.
OMNI is an all-in-one platform that brings together all the unique features of the top social media platforms in one place. OMNI users will also get the opportunity to earn rewards as they increase engagement on the platform. The rewards will be provided in the form of OMNI Coins, which can further be used for various purposes. OMNI will be a mega app that is full of world-class tools and features.
Connect with OMNI on:
Apollo-X is a featured product of PAID Network, operating as a decentralized swapping protocol that allows blockchain-based token projects to offer their private and public auctions. The platform features Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), and here shortly, Polkadot functionality.
Apollo-X is different from other auction platforms in that it properly vets and selects only top-tier cutting-edge projects. Its multi-level incentivization mechanisms for participants of published projects will encourage HODLing that supports both the project founders and the community. It isn’t just a trading platform, it FUELs projects and takes fundraising to the next level.
Apollo-X brings quality projects, fixed swaps, and equitable lottery participation to the PAID community.
- PAID Apollo-X Platform : Apollox.PAIDNetwork.com
For any questions for Apollo-X, please feel free to reach out to us on:
PAID Network seeks to redefine the current business contract, litigation, and settlement processes by providing a simple, attorney-free, and cost-friendly DApp for users and businesses to ensure they #GetPAID wherever they are in the world.
PAID technology leverages Plasm to operate on both Ethereum and Polkadot ecosystems. PAID makes businesses exponentially more efficient by building SMART Agreements through smart contracts in order to execute DeFi transactions and business agreements seamlessly.
For any questions for the PAID network, please feel free to reach out to us on: