We are pleased to announce that OpenOcean IDO whitelisting will start now on Wednesday, 19 May 2021 @ 12:00 PM UTC. The project has received great support and excitement from the communities, and the much anticipated IDO is now one step towards getting the $OOE token out there in the hands of the community.
With the tokens, holders can participate in protocol governance such as voting and enable its utility to benefit from gas fee and slippage subsidies, liquidity mining, VIP membership, derivatives combined margin, and collateral as margin for lending.
Important information and terms
The whitelist event will start on Wednesday, 19 May 2021 @ 12:00 PM UTC.
- IDO date: TBA
- Total tokens for sale: 3,750,000 OOE tokens
- Token price: $0.04 per $OOE token
- Max. participants: 300 Subscribers
- Subscription: $500 per subscriber, equivalent to 12,500 OOE
- Chain: Binance Smart Chain
- Vesting: 20% release on Token Generation Event (TGE), 80% released quarterly over a 2.5 year time period
- Pool type: First come, first serve (FCFS)
- KYC: Required accordingly to below criteria
- Must hold at least 250 POLS
Polkastarter has implemented an updated whitelist requirements and lottery system to avoid scams and bots and provide a fair and transparent IDO event. Read more details below:
Start Date: 12:00 PM, May 19th, 2021 UTC
Close Date: 12:00 PM, May 21th, 2021 UTC