- The $POLI token sale will be conducted on the Polkastarter platform on Tuesday, 31st August 2021.
- Whitelisting for Polinate IDO starts on Tuesday, 17th August at 4 PM UTC.
- Whitelisting closes on Wednesday 25th August at 4 PM UTC.
- All participants must perform whitelisting and complete the steps explained in the article.
The Polinate hive is buzzing with several activities and events. Following the announcement of the Alpha Launch of the Polinate platform, we are excited to share our token sale announcements and details with our community.
We are thrilled to announce the details of our upcoming IDO sale on the Polkastarter platform for the $POLI token. We would like to thank the community, our beehive, for the support and the interest that we have received for Polinate.
🐝 The whitelisting process for the sale is now LIVE! 🐝
Our whitelisting form opens on Tuesday, August 17th at 4 PM UTC and closes on Wednesday, August 25th at 4 PM UTC.
To participate in the $POLI token sale, please complete the whitelisting form. The form can be found here.
Please ensure that you complete all the steps mentioned below:
- Follow the Polinate Twitter page
- Follow the Polkastarter Twitter page
- Join the Polinate Telegram group
- Join the Polinate Telegram ANN channel
- Tweet about the Polinate IDO on Polkastarter
- Share your Twitter handle
- Share your Telegram handle
- Share your country of residence
- Share your ERC-20 or BEP-20 address
- Answer some questions regarding Polinate
Once all the required information is filled in, submit the whitelisting form.
🐝 More information on how to participate in a Polkatarter IDO.
Note the Following
- All whitelisted entries will be verified for valid ERC-20 address, Telegram, and Twitter handles.
- Bot entries will be automatically disqualified, please only apply once or you might get disqualified.
- Once the whitelisting process ends, there will be a randomized draw of qualified users who will then be approved to do the KYC.
- Participants who have not completed all the steps in the whitelisting form will be disqualified.
- All whitelisted participants will receive an official email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- All whitelisted participants will have 3 days to complete the KYC process.
Please note that the citizens of the following countries have been excluded from the IDO: Afghanistan, Belarus, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Cuba, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Libya, New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Guinea, Republic of Guinea-Bissau, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Polinate is a next generation crowdfunding platform designed to discover, launch and empower creatives globally in a permissionless way. We give creators their break to get funded by connecting creative projects, investors, fans and patrons.
We are building the backbone of a new global creator economy. It doesn’t matter where you are from, social status, banked or unbanked. If you add value, you benefit.
Polkastarter is a fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC-20 standard.