PULSE Token IDO Whitelist

PULSE Token IDO Whitelist

Closed IDO & IGO Whitelists

The PULSE Token allocation event kicking off on the 30th of September by 17:00 UTC. The 3-days long event will issues 5, 000, 000 $PULSE tokens on NearPad to be distributed in two pools ‚ÄĒ a staking pool and a lottery-based whitelisted pool for the community.

The community-based pool is aimed at broadening accessibility for the wider NEAR community who may not be $PAD token holders. 20% of the issued supply (1, 000, 000 $PULSE) will be allocated to the whitelisted pool, while the remaining 80% will be for the $PAD staking community.

Schedule

  • Time:¬†30th of September by 17:00 UTC (Check your local time here)
  • Total Supply:¬†100, 000, 000
  • Issued Supply for Token Event:¬†5, 000, 000
  • Pool Type:¬†2 Types. Staking and Whitelisted
  • Staking Pool Allocation:¬†80% of Issued Supply
  • Whitelisted Pool Allocation:¬†20% of Issued Supply
  • Whitelisted Pool Tickets:¬†750
  • Price Per Token:¬†$0.25
  • Seed/Private Sale Details:¬†None. Fair launch
  • Accepted Currency:¬†USDT
  • Venue:¬†NearPad
  • Network:¬†Ethereum
  • Duration:¬†24 hours for capped staking allocation. 48 hours for staked FCFS, uncapped pool



How to be Whitelisted

Whitelisting is open to the general public and winners will be chosen via a lottery system. To be eligible for the lottery, participants will have to complete the following tasks.

Application for whitelisting will close on Tuesday, 28th September, 2021 by 23:59 and capped at 10,000 submissions. The 750 winners will be announced on Wednesday.

Pulse Links

Website: https://pulsemarket.eth.link/#!/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/pulsemarkets

Telegram: https://t.me/pulsemarkets

NearPad Links

Website: https://nearpad.io/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NearPad

Telegram: https://t.me/nearpad