Tales of Chain DuckSTARTER — Refundable IDO
Whitelisting for Tales of Chain R-IDO is available on DuckSTARTER! 🚀🚀🚀
Tales of Chain Public Sale Details
- Whitelist Opening: 15th December
- Whitelist Closing: 20th December 2pm UTC
- Public Offering Date: 22nd December 2pm UTC
Whitelist form: https://duckstarter.io/whitelist-form/talesofchain
- Total Allocation: $80,750
- Price Per Token: $0.006 per $TALE
- Total $TALE tokens Available: 13,458,333.33 $TALE
- Restricted Countries: USA, SYR, IRN, IRQ, CUB, PRK, LBY, SSD, SDN
- Method: Batch Lottery (3 Batches)
- Network: Binance Smart Chain (BEP20)
- Vesting: 33% TGE then 33% after 30 days and 34% after 60 days
- Total Seats: 544
**DuckSTARTER reserves the right to adjust allocation by the start of the R-IDO.
About Tales of Chain
Tales of Chain is a play-to-earn card game where players fight in epic battles using specially designed cards of monsters and artifacts. Tales of Chain is based on the NFT token ecosystem, which is part of the blockchain infrastructure — Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
The main goal of a development team was to create a fully viable ecosystem based on the token utility. TALE token is the native Tales of Chain token that is designed to be the in-game currency of:
- Purchase and upgrade of NFT cards/packs
- Rewards — earning rewards by playing the game
- Access to tournaments
- Vote in-game governance decisions — suggesting, voting, taking part in game development
- Staking and holding The game introduces a play-to-earn (P2E) model to players so that they are able:
- To receive substantial rewards by participating and winning in tournaments, PvP, and PvE battles
- To earn by using the game’s native marketplace for trading options
- To earn TALE tokens and different scarcity NFT cards by using staking options
- To get rewards for holding NFTs in the game wallet
- To earn tokens by leasing cards to other players
You can find Tales of Chain’s whitepaper here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dDwz9ryNfYGoWwc7N0ezWZbAFkFRKHT9/view?usp=sharing
Need help with DuckSTARTER? 👇👇👇
Everything you need to know about DuckSTARTER
DuckSTARTER is a service platform that helps connect projects with users for public token offerings.
More about Refundable IDOs
DuckDAO presents: Refundable IDOs on DuckSTARTER
The crypto markets have always been in a state of perpetual evolution. The highly volatile market conditions have…
Find Out More About DuckDAO🐥
DuckDAO is a community-backed digital asset incubator that provides promising early-stage crypto startups with the expertise, financial resources, and marketing power needed to fast-track their progress on the path to success.
Who will win? One VC or TWENTY thousand ducks?
- EtherScan (DDIM)
- CoinMarketCap (DDIM)
- EtherScan (DUCK)
- CoinMarketCap (DUCK)
Introducing Tales of Chain — the next project to launch on TruePNL
We’re thrilled to announce the next sale on the TruePNL platform: the Whitelist for Tales of Chain opens today, 15th of December at 16:00 GMT on the TruePNL Launchpad.
Tales of Chain — is a play-to-earn card game where players fight in epic battles using specially designed cards of monsters and artefacts. In the game players are able to gather exclusive collections and card decks by unpacking NFT packs and earning TALE tokens through trading, participating in tournaments, and using depositing options.
Tales of Chain game provides an exclusive opportunity to have real ownership
over in-game characters and artefacts by turning them into tokens supported by NFTs. Players are able to upgrade their decks, fight in tournaments and PvP battles, stake and earn rewards, access exclusive content and features, as well as trade on the market with other players.
TALE token is the native Tales of Chain token that is designed to be the in-game currency of: purchase and upgrade of NFT cards/packs, rewards — earning rewards by playing the game, access to tournaments, vote in-game governance decisions, staking and holding.
Built on BSC and is supported by an impressive number of backers: DuckDAO, Blockchain Cuties Universe, Capella Capital, Skyx, CyberFi Samurai, Avalon Wealth Club, DuckStarter and more!
How to apply for the Tales of Chain sale on TruePNL:
How to apply for the Public round:
- Register on https://truepnl.com/ and confirm your email address
- Open https://launchpad.truepnl.com/app
- Log in and Connect your wallet
- Press the “Join the Whitelist” button
Complete all actions:
- Follow TruePNL on Twitter
- Follow Tales of Chain on Twitter
- Join TruePNL Telegram group
- Join Tales of Chain Telegram Chat
- Pass the KYC procedure before claiming tokens.
Choose the PNLg pool or the Lottery pool. To enter the Lottery pool, you only need to join the social channels from above and enter your usernames into the Whitelist form.
Some useful links for new TruePNL Launchpad users:
Lottery Pool details
🔸 Pool size: $32500
🔸 Token name: $TALE
🔸 Min. allocation: $100
🔸 Max. allocation: $500
🔸 Vesting: 33% TGE then 33% after 30 days and 34% after 60 days
PNLg Pool details
🔷 Pool size: $32500
🔷 Token name: $TALE
🔷 Min. allocation: 0.25%
🔷 Max. allocation: 5%
🔷 Vesting: 33% TGE then 33% after 30 days and 34% after 60 days