We’re incredibly grateful for the community’s support and excitement for the upcoming TRVL IDO with Polkastarter. The IDO is officially set to launch on Polkastarter on November 26, 2021.
TRVL x Polkastarter IDO Details
- Date: Friday, November 26, 2021
- Tokens for sale in total: 5,555,555 TRVL
- Public sale token price: US$0.09 per TRVL
- Ticker: TRVL
- Total raise: US$500,000
- Maximum allocation per person: US$500
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000 TRVL
- Vesting: TBD
Please note that you must either hold 250 POLS (or equivalent in LP tokens) in your wallet for a minimum 7 days to become eligible or stake a minimum of 250 POLS to become eligible immediately — on either Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain. Staked tokens are locked for 7 days. You can find out more details here.
The new Polkastarter Whitelist requirements and the improved lottery system will enable a fairer and more incentivized whitelist process against scams and bots. We’re working with Polkastarter to ensure a fair and transparent IDO for the community.
TRVL x Polkastarter Whitelist Details
- Whitelist start date and time: Thursday, November 11 at 6:00PM UTC
- Whitelist end date and time: Saturday, November 20 at 5:59PM UTC
The whitelist application requires you to fill out the following info:
- Your email address
- Your full name
- Your ERC-20 wallet address
- Include your Telegram handle and join the Dtravel Community Group, Dtravel Announcements and Polkastarter Telegram Group
- Include your Twitter handle, join the Dtravel Community and Polkastarter Twitter, and retweet our Polkastarter IDO announcement
- Follow Dtravel on Medium, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Share your country of residence
- Answer the questions about TRVL
- Fill out the whitelist form
- Submit the form
Don’t have POLS? Dtravel is hosting a series of upcoming community events, such as AMAs and a Dtravel community “favorite travel photos contest”, which will give Dtravel community members a chance to win a guaranteed whitelist spot. Join our Dtravel Community Telegram for updates on the whitelist contest.
- Make sure you’ve followed all the steps and entered all the required information in the whitelist, including a valid ERC-20 address.
- Any bot entries will be removed prior to a randomized draw of qualified users, who will then be whitelisted for the IDO.
- Entries that have not completed the above steps will be disqualified. Entries with duplicate identities will be disqualified.
- Whitelist lottery winners will be contacted from the email@example.com email after the whitelist ends on November 20 at 5:59PM UTC and all whitelist lottery winners will need to pass a KYC process in order to be able to participate in the IDO.
- Persons located in, citizens of, or residents of Cuba, Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, People’s Republic of China, South Sudan, Sudan (North), Syria, The Crimea, The United States of America, Venezuela or any other jurisdiction in which it is prohibited from using the Polkastarter launchpad, will not be eligible to participate.
Dtravel team members and admins will never DM you or ask you for funds. Please be aware of fake addresses and scammers. TRVL tokens will not be available until November 26, 2021.
Polkastarter is a fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC-20 standard.
Dtravel is a decentralized, global home sharing community that facilitates seamless short-term accommodation discovery, bookings and payments, with significantly lower fees than other home sharing platforms. Conceived by former executives of Airbnb, Expedia and other global technology companies, Dtravel aims to empower its members — including hosts, guests and token holders — to participate in the growth and decision making of a new type of home sharing economy through community governance.