Wizardia IDO Witelist on TrustFi
Dear community, we will hold Wizardia IDO on TrustFi Launchpad on March 21st.
In this article, we will share information and insight on Wizardia, and the details to our IDO which will be held on TrustFi Launchpad.
👉Make sure to read our March IDO Calendar Article to learn about eligibility rules, Tier levels, allocations and more!
Two ways to participate in the IDO:
👉Buy and Stake at least 5,000 $TFI before Snapshot Date (March 20th) in Tier System Pool at TrustFi Farmer.
🏆🔥Join our Gleam competition🔥🏆 for a chance to win Allocation for Wizardia IDO: https://bit.ly/36t2RgO (Top 10 wins $200 alloc., Lucky 100 wins $30 alloc.)
Network: BSC & Solana (distributed on BSC)
IDO Date: March 21st
IDO Window: 2 PM — 8 PM UTC
Snapshot Date: March 20th
Snapshot Time: Unannounced
IDO Price: $0.12
Pool Size: $50,000.00 ($5,000 reserved to Gleam)
TGE/Listing Date: March 24, 2022 on PancakeSwap (CEX TBA)
Initial Market Cap: $332K
Initial Circulating Supply: 2.77M
Total Supply: 300M
Vesting: 20% at TGE month (daily vesting) , 5 months vesting total
Contract Address: TBA
Wizardia (WZRD) Research Page
Wizardia is a Play-to-Earn (P2E) online RPG and strategy game that allows players to participate in a variety of multiplayer activities while rewarding player effort and time for participating in the rich lore of Wizardia. The project team hosts incredible artistic talents that were involved in some of the most popular AAA game projects such as the Call of Duty series.The game design is built on three core features:
- Innovative, turn-based combat
- Game evolution driven by player decisions
- Base-building with a sophisticated economy model
- Players have various ways to engage in P2E activities through $WZRD tokens as the game’s in-game currency and 2 different types of NFTs supporting the game balance. The game treats players’ time, effort and money as equal investments and offer exciting gameplay analogous to some of the game industry giants for an optimal player experience.
- The game economy design will be familiar to players who played Travian, Clash of Clans, or Eve Online where markets, as well as industrial and commercial activities are the engine of the economy and are dominated by player activity with minimum outside involvement.
- Wizardia’s inspirations and analogs:
– Mechanically similar games: RAID: Shadow Legends (mobile), Age of Magic: RPG (mobile), Ruined King: LoL Story, Battle Chasers, Darkest Dungeon, Bravely Default II, Banner Saga Trilogy, Star Renegades
– Thematically similar games: RAID: Shadow Legends, Age of Magic: RPG, Ruined King: LoL Story
– Visually similar games: Age of Magic: RPG
🔷1 — What is Unique About Wizardia?
With the recent boom of Metaverse and GameFi, the market experienced a rush of projects for funding to ride the hype. However, many projects lacked proper preparation, talent pool, pre-funding work, valuable design, and key economy components. Wizardia boasts with its carefully designed and balanced game economy, stunning visuals, and rich lore that dates back a decade in the minds of its creators.
👉Click Here to read about Wizardia’s Lore!
Wizardia distinguishes itself from these games significantly through:
- 1) AAA Blockchain Game: Wizardia Team has talents that previously worked on some of the most popular video game projects and prestigious international companies. Having such a talent pool at its disposal, Wizardia Team is committed to build a valuable blockchain game with stunning visuals and a sustainable, expertly designed game economy.
Through many strong channels including fees, tournaments, spell creation, construction, and more; Wizardia collects in-game currency and distributes back into the game through Staking, Quests, Game and Event Rewards.
- 2) Play-2-Earn (P2E): Wizardia treats time, effort, and money as equally valid investments. Players may choose a single method of earning their token share or get creative and mix several approaches together.
The game offers many ways of play-2-earn mechanism, from renting and selling Wizards NFTs to passive income and PvP. Wizardia is developing Scholarship features for P2E to work with strong guilds.
- 3) Diverse & Satisfying Gameplay: In the world of Wizardia, players will be able to engage in a diverse range of activities, all of which offer P2E capabilities. These include PvP and PvE combat in turn-based strategy form which requires skilled use of resources and careful planning; construction and base building to unlock more gameplay and to earn passive income, NFT character and item upgrades, and many more including a secret feature to be revealed later!
- 4) Multi-NFT Structure: Wizardia aims to excel in every way, and in line with this ideal, the game was designed and developed with Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) acting as its very core. These NFTs are unique virtual assets that have various in-game use and purposes while having real-world value.
🔷2 — Gameplay & NFTs
As highlighted before, the game design aims to be a fulfilling and rewarding experience for all players. In the recent months, the GameFi sector has been flooded with projects that offer outdated, non-fulfilling gameplay with unoriginal mechanics, visual assets, and tokenomics. Wizardia will shine among its peers through its innovative mix of desirable gameplay aspects and mechanics:
- Turn-based Strategy: Similar in mechanical nature to Shadow RAID: Shadow Legends and Heroes of Might and Magic, both of which are extremely prominent games; Wizardia offers a world of diverse combat and engagement possibilities in both PvE and PvP environment. The turn-based combat model rewards the effective use of resources and careful planning.
- Innovative Play-2-Earn: Players have many opportunities to earn rewards, mainly in $WZRD tokens (utility currency) using various resources including time and effort. Habitants of Wizardia will mainly be able to earn through time investments (farming, producing, selling valuable resources), wonder constructions (NFT buildings that act as a source for power and passive income), Wizard progression (increasing power and stats of Wizard NFTs add value to them), and Protospell discoveries (usable and tradable NFTs).
- Non-Fungible Tokens: Wizard NFTs are the in-game characters, players engage in activities through these NFTs and earn from completing in-game tasks by their hands. As the basis of progression in the game, players will be able to train and unlock unique skills for their Wizards, increasing their stats and value. Wizard NFTs can be rented, transferred and sold.
Wizardia Realm hosts many kinds of NFTs to create a colorful gameplay, including Wizard NFTs, Protospell NFTs (crafting recipes), Anchor Lands, and Realm Wonder NFTs (teleport capabilities).
- Base-building: Habitants of Wizardia who own Anchored Lands can engage in base-building activities, earn passive income and resources and establish a home for their Wizards. Through this exciting gameplay feature, residents can: Grow crops, farm resources, fight lurking threats; Build, Expand, Explore!
- Crafting: Players will be able to combine Reagents, which are the building blocks of any recipe (Protospell NFTs), to craft various items. Different combinations result in different yields, which rewards experimentation and effort in an exciting way. Players can utilize public recipes or discover their own recipes during crafting. Reagents can be obtained through scavenging, farming, fighting, or purchasing in markets!
🔷4 — Tokenomics
Through Wizardia Token ($WZRD) Flow (Wizardia’s utility token), fees are collected via various in-game mechanics and redistributed back into the game through Vaults. $WZRD tokens can be used for purchasing and selling items, staking, crafting/construction, and rewards for a diverse range of activities.
$WZRD collection: Transaction fees, Tournaments, Protospell discovery, Real Wonder construction, Wizard legacies.
$WZRD distribution: Staking, Quest completion, PvP and PvE rewards, Event participation.
🔷5 — Roadmap
- Accomplished Milestones
– Visual assets
– Game design
– Tokenomics design
– Community (50K)
- Q1 2022
– Launchpad + DEX/CEX Listing
– Staking Program
– Revenue Generation NFT Sale
– Smart Contract Audit
- Q2 2022
– Tournament System
– Battle Arena Closed Beta
– Path of the Champion
– Global Tournament ($1M Prize)
– Community reaches 100K
– Wizard NFT Sales
- Q3 2022
– Tier 1 CEX Listing
– Path of the Leader
– Second Stage of Gameplay
– Pet Battle tournaments
– Smart Contract Audit
– Community reaches 250K
– Pet Battle launch
- Q4 2022
– Full Game launch
– VR/AR Integration
– Mobile App
– Community reaches 500K
🔷6 — Partners & Backers
TrustFi disrupts the DeFi market by providing a multi-chain decentralized BaaS solution. Our ecosystem features three main products which include TrustFi Booster, a Decentralized Community Driven Incubator; TrustFi LaunchPad, an IDO General Protocol with an insured mechanism; and TrustFi Farmer, an Automated Farm Pools (AFP) Contract, which is an important addition to the DeFi infrastructure built on Web 3.0. Our main focus is early crypto-asset issuance, with emphasis on liquidity management, community growth, and DAO governance. We are certain that these three factors will allow us to successfully unlock the unlimited potential DeFi has.
Wizardia IDO Whitelist on NFTPad
Immerse yourself into the P2E magic of Wizardia. IGO Launching 20th of March
We are thrilled to announce that Wizardia will be launching on NFTPad!
Wizardia is a Play-to-Earn (P2E) online role-playing strategy game built on three core gameplay pillars: innovative turn-based combat, base-building with sophisticated economy model at its heart, player-decision driven game evolution. Each player gets to part take in or even specialize in different game modes such as PvP and PvE battles, base-building and exploration, item crafting and research of crafting recipes. Wizardia rewards those who contribute to the games metaverse and its real-valued economy system so there are no one-way investments.
Wizardia has resemblances to video games like Heroes of Might and Magic, King’s Bounty, Raid: Shadow Legends and similar titles, that are based on classical RPG systems where hero characters and their skills take the spotlight.
There will be several game modes available in Wizardia, ranging from simple PvE and PvP duels to Weekly Challenge Series and winner-take-all tournaments. Challenger Fights (PvE) mode allows players to battle an AI-controlled opponent at their own pace. An opportunity to practice before competing for greater rewards in PvP. Duel Fights (PvP) is a realtime battle mode between two players with significant rewards and the possibility to wager $WZRD tokens. Arena Tournament (PvP) is a play-off format PvP tournament with entry fees and a hefty $WZRD and NFT prize pool. Players must qualify for the tournament via five random PvP battles. The tournaments are planned to take place at the end of each Wizardia Season and last for one week, with finals on Saturday. These are but a few examples.
The $WZRD token is the core utility token and in-game currency of the Wizardia game and future metaverse. Powered by the high-performance Solana blockchain, tokens can be spent as well as earned or exchanged by every player inside and outside of the game. The $WZRD token will be a utility token, with staking for stability and reward; elements of yield farming; and internal medium of exchange use cases.
With an intriguing road map that points to a full game launch in Q4, and certain game modes along the way, the excitement is immense considering the high-level graphics and the monetizing mechanics of the platform. You can for example level up a Wizard NFT, boost its capabilities with successful gameplay and then sell/trade/rent it out on the Wizardia NFT marketplace.
The in-game assets look astounding, the platform is well put-together and the game itself looks to be both fun and very profitable. Make sure to check out the links below if you want to learn more about the magic of Wizardia.
Join the Wizardia Community now!
Wizardia IGO Details on NFTPad
Network: Solana; raise on BNB Chain in BUSD
Total Supply: 300,000,000 $WZRD
Initial Market Cap: $1,072,842
NFTPad Sale Date: March 20th, 2022, 11:00 AM UTC
NFTPad Allocation: $100,003
IGO Price: 8.333 $WZRD per 1 BUSD
Vesting: 20% at TGE, then 20% monthly for 4 months
Token Listing Date: March 22nd
How to participate with NFTPad
Check out the Wizardia pool page here.
NFTPad uses a Levels System to determine the amount of Guaranteed Allocation a participant is entitled to. These Levels start from 25k NFTPad being staked in the IGO staking pool and can go up to 400k NFTPAD.
The multiplier assigned to each level calculates how much allocation is provided per a base allocation, which is set once the registration period closes shortly before the start of the raise.
There are also lower lottery levels, starting from 5k NFTPAD which give you a much higher chance of obtaining an allocation when compared to the public whitelist.
You can review and stake into the Levels by clicking here.
The NFTPad site also has a ‘Buy NFTPAD’ button at the bottom which will send you to PancakeSwap to swap for NFTPAD. The User Interface of PCS sometimes doesn’t feed through the contract code, so manual searching is often required.
You may need to manually search for the NFTPAD contract: 0x4a72AF9609d22Bf2fF227AEC333c7d0860f3dB36
If this is the case, click on ‘Select a currency’ and paste the contract to the search bar, then select ‘NFTPAD’ once it pops up.
Staking NFTPAD to access the Pool
Once you’ve got some NFTPAD in your wallet, stake in Levels Page by completing the following steps:
- Approve the interaction.
- Stake number of NFTPAD you want to stake.
Once the pool page opens for Wizardia, make sure to register for the IGO so you get your spot secured.
LP Staking Access
You can also access the IGO by staking in the LP staking pool which can be found here.
The Level you have achieved can also be seen on the Levels Page noted above once you have staked.
Registering for the IGO
As mentioned, you will need to register for the IGO to be eligible.
To do so, make sure to register on the Wizardia Pool Page:
Participating in the IGO
Once the Raise is live, the Guaranteed Allocation round will last approximately 6 hours, followed by an FCFS round which is only for NFTPAD stakers and whitelisted wallets.
You need to complete three steps to participate:
- Head to https://nftpad.fi/pool/wizardia
- Approve interaction.
- Send BUSD.
The Public Whitelist is where non-NFTPAD stakers get the chance to participate in the IGO. Recently there have been over 250,000 participants and over 22m entries in the whitelist, meaning that if you just stake 5k NFTPad and register you will be greatly increasing your chances.
The link for the public whitelist will be shared here once it is live, as well as on official channels.
NFTPad has been founded to aid the growth of the NFT Industry and Ecosystem in a safe and sustainable way. NFTPad allows users to mint NFTs in minutes, auction them or raise liquidity so that they may be traded on AMMs such as PancakeSwap and Uniswap.
NFTPad is empowering digital creators with next-gen tools and services to introduce digital art and NFTs to mainstream collector audience.
The NFTPAD Marketplace, featuring exclusive artist drops, offers investors the opportunity to discover and invest in works by emerging creative talent and gain opportunities for IGO allocations. Collect. Show Off. Invest.
NFTPad is launching on Binance Smart Chain; with a clear goal to be a curated ‘OpenSea’ on BSC.
Join the NFTPad Community!