Zodium is pleased to announce the whitelisting process for its Initial Decentralized Offering (IDO) for its governance token $ZODI on Polkastarter. The whitelisting process is being opened to all interested investors to participate in the sale.
Zodium x Polkastarter IDO Information
- IDO Date: November 30, 2021
- Tokens available in public sale: 2,500,000 ZODI
- Public sale token price: $0.08 per $ZODI
- Ticker Symbol: $ZODI
- Total amount to raise: $200,000
- Investment cap per person: $200
- Total token supply: 888,888,888 ZODI
You must either hold 250 POLS (or equivalent in LP tokens) in wallet for a minimum 7 days to become eligible, or stake a minimum of 250 POLS to become eligible immediately — on Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain. Staked tokens are locked for 7 days. Learn More
- Whitelist opens: November 20th, 2021
- Whitelist closes: November 26th, 2021
In order to properly submit and complete the whitelist application, please fill out the following information:
- Email address (KYC will be sent to the same email if selected in the lottery)
- Full name
- Country of residence
- Twitter & Telegram Handle
- Wallet address (BEP20 / ERC20)
- Join the Zodium Telegram Announcement Group
- Join the Zodium Medium & Discord
- Follow Zodium on Twitter
- Follow Polkastarter on Twitter
- Comment, like, or retweet our pinned whitelist announcement tweet on our Twitter
- Answer questions about $ZODI
- Submit the whitelisting form
In order to get whitelisted and qualify for the Polkastarter IDO launching on November 30th, 2021, click the link below and fill out the official form!
- Whitelisting Form: whitelist.zodium.io
Learn more about the Polkastarter whitelist requirements and the improved lottery system here.
- Please ensure that you’ve filled out all the information within the whitelist form, including a legitimate ERC-20/BEP-20 address.
- Polkastarter’s team will be removing any duplicate illegitimate entries completed by bots to ensure fairness
- There will be a whitelisting lottery which will have a total of 1,000 winners. Each winner will be eligible to purchase $200 worth of $ZODI tokens. Whitelist lottery winners will be contacted via email ONLY by Zodium’s staff
- Approved users will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the whitelisting process closes (November 26th, 2021), a randomized draw will generate a list of users approved for the IDO — this will ensure a fair and transparent distribution of the token. Once your receive an email, you will have 96 hours to submit and pass the KYC verification process
- Individuals located in the following countries are ineligible to participate: United States of America, Canada, China, New Zealand, Cuba, North Korea, Timor-Leste, Cambodia, Laos, Tanzania, Serbia, Tunisia, Uganda, Mali, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Malawi, Mozambique, Crimea, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Burundi, South Sudan, Sudan (north), Sudan (Darfur), Guinea-Bissau, Kosovo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ethiopia, Yemen, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Belarus, and Venezuela
Zodium team members and admins will never DM you or ask you for funds. Please be aware of fake addresses and scammers.
ZODI tokens will not be available until November 30, 2021.
Polkastarter is a fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC-20 standard.
Zodium is a play-to-earn project based on 3D character NFTs, created by the co-founder of the legendary Line Friends collection. Each of Zodiac’s characters has inherent traits and qualities based on the ancient beliefs of animal and star signs. Zodium has raised $3.5M from top-tier investors such as Polygon, Morningstar Ventures, AU21, IOST, and Bybit.