The public launch of 8bit will occur on DAOStarter. The whitelisting process for DAOStarter IDO is now live!
The key 8bit IDO details are as follows:
· Whitelist date: 6:00 am 1st of December 2021 UTC
· Whitelist closed: 5:00 am 5th of December 2021 UTC
· Sale date: 10:00 am 5th of December 2021 UTC
· Sale closed: 2:00 pm 5th of December 2021 UTC
· USD$100,000 of $8BIT will be available through the IDO, totalling 2,000,000 tokens
· Min investment: $250
· Max investment: $1000
· IDO Price: $0.05
· Currencies: USDT
· IDO Type: FCFS
· Network: BSC
· Selected addresses for whitelist : 400
· Vesting Period: 100% TGE.
In order to qualify for the DAOStarter IDO and to get whitelisted, you need to fill out the Whitelisting form (link below) :
Within the form, you will need to:
1. Confirm your email address
2. Twitter handle(Username)
3. Telegram handle(Username)
4. BSC wallet address
6. Join the 8bit Telegram Group
7. Follow 8bit on Twitter
8. Join the DAOStarter Telegram Group
9. Follow DAOStarter on Twitter
10. Follow Follow DAOStarter Telegram Channel
11. Tag 3 friends in comments, and retweet the following tweet
Once you have completed all fields, submit the form.
Whitelist entries will be screened, with the following to be disqualified from participating in the IDO:
· Invalid wallet addresses, Twitter and Telegram accounts
· Entries made by bots
· Duplicate entries
· Incomplete entries missing any of the form criteria
After the whitelisting form closes, a randomized draw will generate a list of users approved for participation in the IDO. Approved users will receive an email from sale.
· The 8bit team will NEVER message you first on any social media platform
· Users do not need DSTs to participate in whitelist activities
8bit NFT Space offers a unique product in the form of an NFT collections of delightful cards with heroes of 8bit games. We are creating an ecosystem for connoisseurs of art by offering a purchase for an exclusive token — 8BIT. Our mission is that our token is used as a universal reward for 8bit art, as well as become a part of the daily life of every fan of the 8bit era.