9D NFT IDO Whitelist

9D NFT IDO Whitelist

RECENTLY CLOSED IDO WHITELISTS

Dear community, we are glad to announce the upcoming IDO project on BSCStation: 9D NFT, the first 3D martial art game in SEA. 9D NFT’s token $COGI will officially launch on BSCStation’s Launchpad on the 5th of November

Launching on the BSCStation Launchpad gives 9D NFT access to valuable resources to jump-start the roll-out of their products.

For the IDO on BSCStation, there will be a fixed allocation of 6,800,000 COGI tokens for purchase on BSCStation Launchpad exclusively for BSCS token holders at a fixed price of $0.049 per token.

1. IDO details

  • IDO launch date: 5th November
  • Ticker: COGI
  • Total supply: 680,000,000 COGI
  • Initial Market cap: $644,409
  • Price per COGI: $0.049
  • Total Raise on BSC Station Launchpad: $333,200
  • Swap currency: BUSD
  • Vesting time: 25% at TGE, lock for 1 months, then release the rest (75%) in the next 3 months (25% each month)

*Note: Users need to stake at least 15,000 BSCS or BSCS LP via https://stake.bscstation.finance/#/ido-pools for IDO Guaranteed Allocation. BSCStation uses a tier model that requires users to stake at least 15,000 BSCS tokens or a required number of BSCS-BUSD/BSCS-BNB LP tokens to participate in an IDO. The details as follows:

Option 1: Stake BSCS

Option 2: Stake BSCS-BNB LP token or BSCS-BUSD LP token

https://docs.bscstation.finance/get-started/launchpad/ido-rules

For further details, check out the link below: https://bscstation.medium.com/bsc-station-launchpad-release-announcement-3bed3160678e



2. IDO Timeline

  • Staking Eligibility for IDO allocation Deadline: 9AM, 4th November
  • Community Round whitelist start: 9AM, 26th October
  • Community Round whitelist finishes: 2PM, 3rd November
  • Community Round whitelist winner announced: 2PM, 4th November
  • BSCS Round JOIN POOL Opens: 4AM, 5th November
  • BSCS Round JOIN POOL Closes: 2PM, 5th November
  • Community Round JOIN POOL Opens: 4AM, 5th November
  • Community Round JOIN POOL Closes: 2PM, 5th November
  • Listing date/time: TBA
  • Token Claim: 30 mins after listing
  • Vesting time: 25% at TGE, lock for 1 months, then release the rest (75%) in the next 3 months (25% each month)

3. Whitelist Requirements (Only required for community round users)

1. Join #9DNFT on Telegram: https://t.me/Official_9DNFT

2. Follow #9DNFT on Twitter: https://twitter.com/9DNFT

3. Join the #BSCStation Telegram: https://t.me/bscstation

4. Follow #BSCStation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bscstation

5. Like + Retweet the Campaign tweet AND tag 3 friends with the hashtags: #BSCStation, #BSCS, #9DNFT, #9COGI then share the link in the whitelist form.

6. Fill the whitelist: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdQ1oC9Yfg0PL2-Sg7ld2emM7t3uXxTo-YIh3uu4g_XKnCmA/viewform

4. Important notes:

  • Users can now refund tokens within 24 hours from the time at which IDO ends. For more information check: https://bscstation.medium.com/bscstation-adds-refundable-rules-to-the-idos-d4710b302c65
  • Do not unstake your BSCS until you have finished claiming your IDO allocations
  • Please make sure that you have sufficient BUSD in your wallet and JOIN POOL on time
  • Restricted Region List: Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Seychelles, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Sudan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela, Yemen, and the United States of America (herein “Prohibited Jurisdictions”).

5. How to join?

There are two rounds: Guaranteed round for BSCS holders who stake at least 15,000 BSCS, and Community round which opens for everyone without a minimum staking requirement.



About 9D NFT

9D NFT is the first martial art game in COGIVERSE — a MMO RGB metaverse where gamers compete with each other, build guilds, discover new lands & own their favorite items. Players will participate in many activities & enjoy the games for years thanks to a completely deep gameplay which is inherited from the successful “Cuu Duong Truyen Ky”.

With a goal of creating a product with the highest quality possible that both satisfies the “Play for fun” aspect and provide the opportunity to “Play to earn”, 9D NFT is or sincerest commitment to gamers all over the world.

WebsiteTelegram | Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Youtube

About BSC Station

BSCStation is a Full-Stack DeFi platform on the Binance Smart Chain. We provide exclusive services including: BSCSwap, IDO Launchpad, Yield farming, NFT Auction and Marketplace and especially Incubation hub for Blockchain startup.

BSCStation operates on top of the Binance Smart Chain and is designed to offer maximum value to consumers and institutions. Binance Smart Chain has solved the problem of infrastructure in the context of BSCS’s product, and that BSCS represents the ideal use case to leverage the technologies offered by its platform.

BSCStation platform uses the Sharing Economy Model for the purpose of profit sharing, helping users to access DeFi platforms in the easiest, safest and most cost-effective way. BSCStation is the most convenient bridge to connect users and application products on the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem and other Blockchain protocols.

Website Telegram Medium | Twitter | Discussion | Youtube