Impossible is excited to announce that our Infrastructure & Chain project will be Ariadne ($ARDN).
To learn more about Ariadne, check out their Medium announcements. More details, insights and whitelist activities will be shared over the next few weeks across both Impossible and Ariadne’s channels.
- KYC Preparation Period: Rolling ongoing basis. Users can submit their information and pass KYC anytime during the entire IDO timeline. Only users that have completed KYC & are from accepted countries will be able to participate in this sale.
- Staking Period: 2021/10/13 5:00 AM (UTC) to Block  estimated to be ~2021/11/03 5:00 AM (UTC). After completing KYC, stake IDIA into Impossible’s Launchpad staking contract which will record user’s staked IDIA balances. User’s IDIA balance will be captured onchain, and allocation is calculated based on the amount staked and the length of time staked relative to all participating users.
- Purchase Period: Block  to Block  estimated to be 2021/11/03 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2021/11/04 10:00 AM (UTC). Subscription will open at this time for all eligible users for approximately 24 hours depending on BSC block times. Users may elect to purchase any amount of ARDN up to the allocation derived from the staking period.
- *Claiming Period: No earlier than 2021/11/04 12:00 PM (UTC) in order to sync up with other parallel ARDN launches. Timing and details to be confirmed by Ariadne closer to the time. Users will be able to claim their ARDN tokens on the Impossible Launchpad.
*Due to variability in block times across multiple chains, exact details on the Claiming Period are subject to change prior to distribution in order to synchronize with other parallel launches.
Ariadne Token Sale Details:
- Token Ticker: $ARDN
- Launchpad Sale Hard Cap: 150,000 USD (split into multiple pools)*
– Standard pool: 75,000 USD
– Unlimited pool: 75,000 USD
- Token vesting
– 2021/11/04–33% ARDN token released on day 1
– 2022/05/04 — remaining ARDN token released 6 months later
- Day 1 Circulating Market Cap: TBC
- Total Token Supply: 25,000,000 ARDN
- Tokens Allocated to Impossible Launchpad: 300,000 ARDN (1.2% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 ARDN = 0.5 BUSD
- Listing Price: TBC
- Token Sale Format: Staking Subscription
- Sector: Impossible Finance Infrastructure Track
- Supported Staking Tracks: IDIA staking only
- Learn more via ARDN medium/whitepaper — here
- KYC requirements: Residents from countries or regions such as US, Mainland China, and UN-sanctioned countries are excluded from participating.
Launchpad Pools (Sale cards)
For Ariadne (ARDN) IDO, we will be having 2 sale cards to cater to different users:
- Standard Sale: Stake limit — Users can stake a maximum of 10,000 IDIA tokens at any one time as consideration for allocation. The maximum ARDN a user is able to purchase is capped at the user’s allocation which is calculated after the staking period.
- Unlimited Sale: No stake limit — Users can stake any amount of IDIA at any time as consideration for allocation. The maximum ARDN a user is able to purchase is capped at the user’s allocation which is calculated after the staking period.
- Whitelist Allocation Sales: Users can participate in our upcoming whitelist marketing campaigns and complete community-oriented tasks to stand a chance and winning guaranteed ARDN allocation. Stay tuned to the Impossible Finance social media channels and for more details!
How to purchase IDIA Tokens
If users do not have IDIA tokens yet for the ARDN IDO, you can purchase it via the below venues:
- Impossible Swap (Swap Guide)
- OpenSwap (Optimal way to find the best on-chain swap options)
Token Allocation Calculation
- The token sale for ARDN will follow the standard Impossible Launchpad staking subscription format whereby users’ stakeWeight is calculated based on the proportional amount of IDIA they stake and the duration they stake relative to the total amount and staking duration of the entire pool, with users’ staked IDIA balances recorded at the start of the stake period.
- This design is currently selected to ensure that all users can have a proportionate access into the ARDN token depending on which pool they enter into. As we develop the Impossible launchpad product offering, we will enable other fair, smart allocation mechanisms which will further decentralize token distribution.
- KYC Preparation Period: Rolling ongoing basis. We require 100 IDIA or 25 IF tokens to start KYC to prevent bots from spamming our KYC partner. Users can KYC anytime during the entire IDO timeline, but will not be able to stake until their KYC is completed. To maximize the staking utility of users’ IDIA, users have to pass KYC before the staking period begins. In other words:
- If users pass KYC after the end of the staking period, they will miss the opportunity to participate
- If users pass KYC during staking period, they will only be able to stake for the remaining staking period and receive a lesser allocation than if they were to start staking from the beginning of the staking period
Ariadne is a cross-chain DeFi marketplace that is lowering the fees to enter/exit farms on multiple blockchains and saves swaps and bridges costs for both EVM and non-EVM chains.
Ariadne enables users of any supported chain to enter/exit yield farms on a multitude of blockchains, with virtually no lower limit of investment, and without having to deal with bridges, swaps and slippage, transaction costs on receiving blockchains etc.
About Impossible Finance
Impossible Finance is a multi-chain incubator, launchpad, and swap platform led by Ex-Binance & DeFi veterans. It offers a robust product-first ecosystem that supports top-tier blockchain projects to targeted user audiences. With extensive support from key leaders in the crypto industry, Impossible Finance simplifies DeFi for users to enjoy fairer investing, cheaper trading and better yields.