Aurigami IDO Whitelist on Impossible Launchpad
Impossible is a big believer in providing more crypto opportunities to users throughout the market. That’s why we are excited to announce that our Aurora x Lending project will be Aurigami!
Aurigami is a native money market on Aurora where users can Lend, Borrow and Earn with ease. The team aspires to build the foundation for a thriving defi ecosystem, just as how BenQi is to Avalanche and Solend is to Solana. You can learn more about Aurigami by checking out their whitepaper. More details, insights and whitelist activities will be shared over the next few weeks across both Impossible and Aurigami channels.
- KYC Preparation Period: Rolling ongoing basis. Users can submit their information and pass KYC anytime during the entire IDO timeline. Only users that have completed KYC & are from accepted countries will be able to participate in this sale.
- Staking Period: 14/04/2022 02:00 PM (UTC) to 03/05/2022 10:00 AM (UTC). After completing KYC, stake IDIA into Impossible’s Launchpad staking contract which will record user’s staked IDIA balances. User’s IDIA balance will be captured onchain, and allocation is calculated based on the amount staked and the length of time staked relative to all participating users.
- Purchase Period: 03/05/2022 02:00 PM (UTC) to 04/05/2022 02:00 PM (UTC). Subscription will open at this time for all eligible users for 24 hours. Users may elect to purchase any amount of PLY up to the allocation derived from the staking period.
- Claiming Period: No earlier than 05/05/2022. Exact timing and details to be confirmed by Aurigami closer to the time. Users will be airdropped the PLY tokens via the Aurora network.
Aurigami Token Sale Details:
- Token Ticker: PLY
- Launchpad Sale Hard Cap: 550,000 USD (split into multiple pools)*
– Standard pool: 250,000
– Unlimited pool: 250,000
– Whitelist allocation: 50,000
- Token Vesting: 100% distributed on day 1
- Token distribution: Airdropped directly to your Aurora wallet.
- Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 PLY
- Day 1 Circulating Market Cap: TBD
- Tokens Allocated to Impossible Launchpad: 110,000,000
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 PLY = 0.005 BUSD
- Listing Price: USD $0.005
- Token Sale Format: Staking Subscription
- Sector: DeFi
- Supported Staking Tracks: IDIA staking only
- Learn more via PLY Medium and Whitepaper
- KYC requirements: Residents from countries or regions such as US, Mainland China, and UN-sanctioned countries are excluded from participating.
Launchpad Pools (Sale cards)
For Aurigami (PLY) IDO, we will be having 2 sale cards to cater to different users:
- Standard Sale: Stake limit — Users can stake a maximum of 10,000 IDIA tokens at any one time as consideration for allocation. The maximum PLY a user is able to purchase is capped at the user’s allocation which is calculated after the staking period.
- Unlimited Sale: No stake limit — Users can stake any amount of IDIA at any time as consideration for allocation. The maximum PLY a user is able to purchase is capped at the user’s allocation which is calculated after the staking period.
- Whitelist Allocation Sales: Users can participate in our upcoming whitelist marketing campaigns and complete community-oriented tasks to stand a chance at winning guaranteed PLY allocation. Stay tuned to the Impossible Finance social media channels and for more details!
How to purchase IDIA Tokens
If users do not have IDIA tokens yet for the PLY IDO, you can purchase it via the below venues:
- Impossible Swap (Swap Guide)
- OpenSwap (Optimal way to find the best on-chain swap options)
Token Allocation Calculation
- The token sale for PLY will follow the standard Impossible Launchpad staking subscription format whereby users’ stakeWeight is calculated based on the proportional amount of IDIA they stake and the duration they stake relative to the total amount and staking duration of the entire pool, with users’ staked IDIA balances recorded at the start of the stake period.
- This design is currently selected to ensure that all users can have a proportionate access into the PLY token depending on which pool they enter into. As we develop the Impossible launchpad product offering, we will enable other fair, smart allocation mechanisms which will further decentralize token distribution.
- KYC Preparation Period: Rolling ongoing basis. We require 50 IDIA or 25 IF tokens to start KYC to prevent bots from spamming our KYC partner. Users can KYC anytime during the entire IDO timeline, but will not be able to stake until their KYC is completed. To maximize the staking utility of users’ IDIA, users have to pass KYC before the staking period begins. In other words:
- If users pass KYC after the end of the staking period, they will miss the opportunity to participate
- If users pass KYC during staking period, they will only be able to stake for the remaining staking period and receive a lesser allocation than if they were to start staking from the beginning of the staking period
Aurigami is a decentralized, non-custodial money market on Aurora. The team has developed the most gas efficient lending market on Aurora through contract optimisation and deploying a proprietary liquidation engine. Aurigami now offers core money market services such as deposit and collateralized lending for 8 largest assets in the Aurora ecosystem.
Website | Twitter | Discord
About Impossible Finance
Impossible Finance is a multi-chain incubator, launchpad, and swap platform led by Ex-Binance & DeFi veterans. It offers a robust product-first ecosystem that supports top-tier blockchain projects to targeted user audiences. With extensive support from key leaders in the crypto industry, Impossible Finance simplifies DeFi for users to enjoy fairer investing, cheaper trading and better yields.
Website | Twitter | Discord | Telegram | Medium
Terms & Conditions:
- DISCLAIMERS, TERMS, and RISKS
- Impossible reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
- Users need to complete their KYC and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
- Impossible.Finance makes every effort to ensure that the actual time follows the above planned schedules. However, there is a high chance that there is a discrepancy between these 2 times due to the very nature of blockchains.
- In smart contracts, each event (e.g. staking) is triggered when a specific block is reached, and with block times entirely dependent on network/infrastructure conditions (some block times can be longer than 30% than the average), it can be challenging to predict the block that corresponds to the exact planned time.
- When the event is further out into the future, it becomes harder to predict the exact block due to the larger number of unpredictable blocks between now and then. An interesting side effect of this is that the nearer we get to the event, the more certain of the event time we become. And so, the Impossible team has a dynamic frontend that updates the estimated time that corresponds to the specific event block.
- Again, while the team makes a best attempt to make each event happen at the said planned schedule, reality is still likely to be different. As such, we make our sub-features like calendar reminders scheduled with a 95% confidence that they are early with 2 disclaimers: (i) there is a small chance that the event happens before the reminder, (ii) we ask that you check the main product page for a more accurate event time closer to the planned time.