BattleVerse IGO Whitelist on Oxbull
To buy BattleVerse, a Play-To-Earn game powered with NFT x DeFi and MultiChain technologies
1. Stake OXB before 15th February 2022, 0001 UTC.
2. head over to the BSC pool page to buy on the 16th February 2022, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/battleverse_news
Online entertainment is an extremely competitive industry, with monopolistic companies competing for your information, attention, and money. Several of these companies have adopted gamification techniques to retain users and keep them interested. This is done in many ways, whether it is accumulating more points by running the extra mile with AppleWatch or gaining levels on your favorite shopping app to chase the next big coupon & bonus points. Using all these systems, apps and features are designed to increase retention and keep you curious for what’s to come.
With a vison to balance between centralized and decentralized worlds, the BattleVerse team aims to give users beautiful gameplay and transparency payments to earn on their time. BattleVerse would be a community-driven platform empowering users by rewarding them for their engagement and enjoyment. The platform also aims to combine the best of decentralized technologies like blockchain and AI which used in DeFi and NFTs to create a truly unique and everlasting Free 2 Play, Play 2 earn ecosystem.
For further details on the project and gameplay, read the whitepaper here.
Utility and Tokenomics
There will be 2 tokens related to the BattleVerse:
– $QZQ, the game token itself (only available via in-game exchange, and not on external exchanges)
– $BVC, the native Project token
$BVC would be available for the following:
- purchasing territories, buildings, and other game objects
- DAO management of the Metaverse
- selection of NFT projects with new playable characters for collaboration
- exchange with main cryptocurrencies
- participation in DeFi projects/liquidity pools
Total $BVC Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Seed: 4%, 2% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 1% in the second month, 2% in the third month, and 5% subsequently
- Private Sale: 8%, 2% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 1% in the second month, 2% in the third month, and 5% subsequently
- Core Contributors: 7%, 5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 3% in the second month, 2% in the third month, and 5% subsequently
- Public Sale, IDO: 2%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 15% each subsequent months
- Team: 18%, Locked for 6 months, followed by 3.33% each subsequent months
- Advisors: 1%, Locked for 3 months, followed by 3% release each subsequent months and 4% in the final month
- Ecosystem: 35%, Locked for 4 months, followed by 2.5 % release each subsequent months
- Liquidity: 5%
- Marketing and Partnership: 7%, Locked for 5 months, followed by 5% release each subsequent months
- Reserve: 13%, 7%, Locked for 5 months, followed by 5% release each subsequent months
IDO Price: $0.05
Listing Price: $0.05
Listing date is currently being planned for the 18th February 2022.
Participating in the IDO
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Hold OXB by 15th February, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 16th February 2022
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 17th February 2022
Tier-3 Gleam Link: https://gleam.io/XWQDS/oxb-whitelist-battle-verse
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/presale
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require ENROLLING SMART STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not enrolled in Smart Staking but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Smart Staked holdings are required to be maintained adequately until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.