Dexlab would like to announce the BLOCTO Whitelisting Event. This will be our second IDO ever! Exciting times ahead as we progress and help the Solana ecosystem meet some strong projects.
First of all, what is Blocto?
Blocto is a cross-chain, integrated smart contract wallet service designed for both developers and users. With Blocto, users can easily and frictionlessly interact with their NFTs, crypto assets, and blockchain decentralized applications (dApps) within the mobile app. Irrespective of which blockchain these assets and applications are built on, developers can integrate and leverage the Blocto service to provide a seamless onboarding process.
With improved interoperability built upon our smart contract wallet architecture, the ecosystem expands exponentially and brings blockchain to market mass adoption empowered by the BLT tokenomics. In the nutshell, Blocto is the Steam for dApps.
If you would like to know about the team, and their leadership, please visit this link.
Now onto the details of the event! Below you will find the information of this whitelisting event. Please read all steps carefully, and make sure to follow them all.
Initial DEX Offering Details
- Whitelist Submission: Sep 19th 04:00 UTC — Sep 24th 04:00 UTC
- Result Announcement: Sep 25th 08:00 UTC
- IDO Participation: Sep 25th 12:00 UTC — Sep 28th 12:00 UTC
- Token Distribution: Sep 29th — Until Two-Three Days Before Market Listing
- Market Listing: Aligned with Token Distribution Date
- Selection Type: 70% for Holders with Prio, 30% Normal
- Token Name: Blocto Token
- Token Ticker: BLT
- Token IDO Price: 0.4 USDC
- Token Listing Price: 0.4 USDC
- Total amount for IDO sale (Hard cap): 500,000 BLT (200,000 USD) (0.1% of Total Token Supply)
- Available amount for each individual (Personal cap): 500 USDC
- Pair is fixed to BLT/USDC.
- Total Token Supply: 500,000,000 BLT
- If you would like to know more about their token, please visit this link.
Holding DXL for Priority
This sale will utilize a priority system and is only be used for the BLOCTO IDO. It will consist of two types of sales: standard and prioritized.
Users holding DXL during the whitelisting event will receive priority for winning the lottery.
A snapshot will be taken of the amount of DXL held when the application is submitted and later when the IDO begins. Your SPL wallet address will be used to verify this. For example, if you are holding 1,000 DXL during the whitelisting, and then have 800 DXL during the IDO, you will NOT BE ABLE TO BUY YOUR TOKENS. You can, however, refill your wallet back to your original snapshot (in this example 1,000 DXL) and then claim your tokens.
1. Standard = No Held DXL in Wallet
- 30% of Amount for Non-Holders
- Anyone can participate in this pool.
2. Priority = DXL Held in Wallet
- 70% of Amount for Holders
- Must be holding the required amount to be eligible and allowed to participate in this pool.
* Please note that if your DXL is currently in a centralized exchange, there is nothing we can do. We apologize for the inconvenience but there is nothing we can do in our current system.
*Example: if you are holding 1,500 DXL, you will be in Level C. If you are holding 2,500 DXL, you will still be in Level C.
Step by Step Whitelisting Process
Step 1: Enter your Email.
Step 2: Enter your date of birth
Please enter your birthday in YYYY/MM/DD format. If entered incorrectly, it may be excluded from the winning list.
Step 3: Make sure you have the required Solana wallet.
(DO NOT USE AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS)
- Please check out our tutorial for setting up a wallet right here.
Step 4: Follow Dexlab Twitter and RT pinned tweets with the #hashtag
- #Dexlab #DXL #DEXLABIDO #IDO #IDOsale $DXL #WL
- Enter your Twitter RT link.
Step 5: Follow Blocto Twitter and RT pinned tweets with the #hashtag
- #BLOCTO #BLOCTOIDO $BLT #IDO
- Enter your Twitter RT link.
Step 6: Join the Blocto and Dexlab telegram channels.
Step 7: Choose your country from the drop-down menu.
- As mentioned above, some countries are banned from participating in IDO sales. Please refer to the terms and conditions here.
Step 8: Comply with the Terms and Conditions set forth by us.
Step 9: Fill out the whitelist application form on the Dexlab platform.
Note: the following information will be needed to complete this application.
- Email Address, Name, SPL address, Birthdate, Telegram ID, Twitter account, Country of Residence
Please make sure that your action is compliant with the relevant regulations within your jurisdiction. Dexlab and Blocto will not be held liable for any legal repercussions that result from your participation in our whitelist event. USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. USERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE/MISCONDUCT IF FAKE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LIABILITY OF BLOCTO, DEXLAB, AND USERS AND THEIR AFFILIATES.
Furthermore, residents of the following and regions countries will be automatically banned:
Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Fiji, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Myanmar; North Korea; State of Palestine, Puerto Rico, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
To reward applicants who didn’t get a chance to be whitelisted for the IDO, we will be distributing a total of 25,000 BLT. The distribution is scheduled in two phases; 12,500 starting December 2021, and 12,500 after Jan 18th (after the 6-month cliff). The Dexlab team will distribute these so please be patient till then.
- Is DXL staking and IDO tier applied to this IDO?
- Yes, please review the section about staking for priority.
2. Does this IDO require KYC?
- No, the KYC process is unnecessary in this IDO.
3. How many people will be selected as an IDO winners?
- The amount will depend on how much each participant purchases, as one can purchase up to 500 USDC.
4. How do I know if I have been selected to participate in the IDO?
- You will receive an email confirming this. Please be on alert for incoming emails.
Stay up to date with the latest #Solana projects launching through Dexlab, and make sure you don’t miss out on any new tokens by following us on Twitter or joining our Telegram group!
Terms & Conditions:
- Dexlab reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change or cancel this event at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
- Users need to complete all steps of the process to be eligible to participate in the IDO. They also need to be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
- DISCLAIMERS, TERMS, and RISKS