Hello Solstarter community! We are delighted to announce the whitelist for RunNode’s upcoming IDO on Solstarter for RUN is live now!
The Whitelisting process for RunNode is not based on FCFS (First-Come-First-Served) so don’t feel any need to rush through the process.
An important disclaimer before you proceed. It is essential to double-check you are using our official website at all times: https://solstarter.org/
RunNode is a scaling solution for Solana using a nodes-as-a-service developer API that allows for automatic node scaling to handle increased traffic.
- RunNode Developer API. An Infura equivalent API for developers and applications to connect into Solana RPC Nodes.
- Automatic Node Scaling. The API will activate or deactivate nodes automatically to handle increases and decreases in traffic for applications.
- RunAnalytics. Developers can view analytics and create/maintain API keys in a web interface on runnode.com to analyse traffic and transactional volume.
- RunDeploy. A smart contract deployer that will allow developers to write, compile and deploy smart contracts on the Solana blockchain easier.
Through these features, RunNode provides clear and specific solutions to all the gaps in Solana’s RPC capabilities.
We’ve strived to make the whitelist as simple as possible by limiting the process to the completion of just one form.
Let’s go over each step detailed in the form:
Step 1: Make sure you have a supported Solana wallet. We support Sollet and Phantom. (DO NOT USE AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS)
Step 2: Follow Solstarter on Twitter
If you’re not following us already, simply click the follow button!
Step 3: Follow RunNode on Twitter
Step 4: (IMPORTANT) Like & Retweet the RunNode announcement tweet
Go to our Twitter and Like/Retweet the RunNode announcement here.
Step 5: Join the RunNode Discord: bit.ly/RunNodeDiscord
Step 6: Complete onboarding on the Synaps Portal
- Provide your email and Solana address
- Provide KYC documents
- Wait for Synaps verification to complete.
That’s it! Once your KYC is verified, we will draw a lottery and whitelisted addresses will be notified via email. Note that at no time will Synaps or Solstarter ever ask for funds.
The IDO will be divided into 2,000 participants in total. After 3 days, the whitelist will close and the participants will be selected following KYC verification. The IDO rate is $0.06 denominated in SOL. Note there will be an individual cap of SOL per user.
Continuing the Dialogue
If there is anything else you’d like to know, please engage in our various channels:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/solstarter
Beware of Telegram, Online and Twitter groups trying to impersonate Solstarter. Always ensure you are on our official channel or groups.