The public launch of Bstarter will occur on DAOStarter. The whitelisting process for DAOStarter IDO is now live!
The key Bstarter IDO details are as follows:
· Whitelist date: 6:00 am 24th of January 2022 UTC
· Whitelist closed: 3:00 am 29th of January 2022 UTC
· Sale date: 7:00 am 29th of January 2022 UTC
· Sale closed: 7:00 am 30th of January 2022 UTC
· USD$70,000 of $BSTAR will be available through the IDO, totalling 14,000,000 tokens
· Min investment: $150
· Max investment: $400
· IDO Price: $0.005
· Currencies: USDT
· IDO Type: FCFS
· Network: BSC
· Selected addresses for whitelist : 650
· Vesting Period: TBA
In order to qualify for the DAOStarter IDO and to get whitelisted, you need to fill out the Whitelisting form (link below) :
Within the form, you will need to:
1. Confirm your email address
2. Twitter handle(Username)
3. Telegram handle(Username)
4. BSC wallet address
6. Join the Bstarter Telegram
7. Follow Bstarter on Twitter
8. Join the DAOStarter Telegram Group
9. Follow DAOStarter on Twitter
10. Follow Follow DAOStarter Telegram Channel
11. Tag 3 friends in comments, and retweet the following tweet
Once you have completed all fields, submit the form.
Whitelist entries will be screened, with the following to be disqualified from participating in the IDO:
· Invalid wallet addresses, Twitter and Telegram accounts
· Entries made by bots
· Duplicate entries
· Incomplete entries missing any of the form criteria
After the whitelisting form closes, a randomized draw will generate a list of users approved for participation in the IDO. Approved users will receive an email from sale.
· The Bstarter team will NEVER message you first on any social media platform
· Users do not need DSTs to participate in whitelist activities
BSTAR Launchpad allows projects to raise funds before they gain a contract that can be deployed. Developers may reliably fund all associated costs involved with construction by using our Token Vouchers.
Token staking is a way for us to compensate our most devoted supporters. When the stake amount is combined with the lock-up duration, a smaller holder with a longer lock-up period can earn the same rewards as a large holder with a shorter lock-up period.