Hello, dear Kaizen.Finance Community.
Here’s the detailed instructions on how you can get whitelisted for the Kaizen.Finance Community Sale.
Community Sale Summary
- Networks: The sale will be held on both the Binance Smart Chain and Polygon networks.
- Token Symbol: eKZEN
- Token Price: $0.035
- Vesting: 0% unlock on Token Generation Event (TGE), monthly unlock for 12 months
- Allocation: $100 per person
- Total Raise Amount: $200 000
- Supported Wallets: MetaMask, Trust Wallet, CyberWallet.ai, or any wallet with the WalletConnect protocol.
- Sale Order: Everyone can take part in the whitelisting. Among all the whitelisted applicants, Kaizen.Finance will hold a lottery. 2000 winners of the lottery will be determined by a random selection. This means that 2000 users will be able to purchase the KZEN tokens. After announced period after the start of the sale, if there is still allocation left, the sale will be opened for the rest of the whitelisted applicants on the First Come, First Served (FCFS) basis.
1. Go to https://kaizen.finance/pre-sale/kaizen.
2. On the web page, read the sale conditions and сlick Continue.
3. Click Continue to HyperID.
4. After you click the button, you will be redirected to the https://login.hypersecureid.com/ HyperID’s login page.
Note. HyperID is a secure identity and access management solution. Kaizen.Finance uses the HyperID service for user authentication and authorization.
5. To register a new HyperID account, click Create account.
Note. If you already have a HyperID account, click Sign in and specify the credentials you entered during the registration.
6. In the opened window, specify your Email, create a Password, and then Confirm the password.
7. When you finished filling out the fields, click Create account.
8. To allow Kaizen.Finance access to your KYC information and Email address, click Allow.
After you complete registration of the HyperID account, HyperID will redirect you back to the sale webpage.
9. On the sale webpage, follow Kaizen.Finance’s Twitter/Telegram socials. Firstly, click Kaizen.Finance Twitter.
10. Click Allow.
11. Sign in to your Twitter account. HyperID will redirect you to the Twitter’s authorization webpage.
12. In the next window, enter password from your Twitter account and click Authorize. After Twitter authorization, you will be redirected back to the HyperID webpage.
Note. If you face difficulties upon signing in your Twitter account, log out of Twitter account and try again. If the issue persists, take KYC: in a different browser / incognito mode.
13. Once you follow the Twitter channel, click Continue.
14. Secondly, click Kaizen.Finance Twitter and then click Allow.
15. Sign in to your Telegram account. HyperID will redirect you to the Telegram’s authorization webpage.
16. In the next window, (1) choose your country, (2) enter your phone number, and then (3) click Next.
17. In your telegram account, check the message that has been sent and confirm access.
18. In the authorization window, click Accept. After Telegram authorization, you will be redirected back to the HyperID webpage.
19. Once you follow the Telegram channel, click Continue.
20. In your MetaMask wallet, select Binance Smart Chain Mainnet or Polygon Mainnet.
21. In the “Wallet Address” window, select (1) the network, (2) click Connect Wallet. Your wallet address (3) will be inserted into the field automatically. Click Confirm Address (4).
IMPORTANT. Submit the wallet address you will be using at the Community Sale.
Note. If you use a different wallet, in the “Wallet Address” field, copy and paste your wallet address.
22. In the next window, please read the Jurisdictional Restrictions carefully, then (1) select the country of your residence, and (2) click Continue.
23. Click Start KYC.
IMPORTANT. To complete KYC, please provide correct information about yourself. Before submitting the files, please check and ensure they meet the KYC conditions.
24. Select the I agree to processing my personal data, as described in the Consent to Personal Data Processing checkbox, and click Next.
Note. KYC consists of four steps. For successful completion of KYC, please follow the on-screen instructions carefully and provide correct information.
25. In the Step 1, specify the country that issued your document, select the document type, and click Next.
26. Take a photo of your document, (1) Upload it, and then (2) click Next.
IMPORTANT. Please note that you need to prepare your selfie video camera on your mobile phone or computer during the procedure. If you’re having trouble with mobile, try the computer, and vice versa.
27. In the Step 2, (1) Upload documents that proof your residence, and then (2) click Next.
28. Enter your phone number, and click Send Verification Code.
29. In the Step 3, from the SMS that has been sent on your phone, enter the four-digit verification code.
30. To complete the verification, click Next.
31. In the next step, to continue with a selfie video camera on your computer, click I’m ready, and turn your head according to the on-screen instructions.
Note. To continue with selfie camera on your phone, click the Or click the Continue on a phone link, scan the QR code with your phone camera, and turn your head according to the on-screen instructions.
32. Review and confirm your identity documents and click Next.
IMPORTANT. DO NOT close the browser tab.
33. Wait for the verification to be completed.
34. Once your KYC verification is complete, Kaizen.Finance will display the following message. Click Close, to complete KYC.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully passed KYC.
Among all the whitelisted applicants, Kaizen.Finance will hold a lottery.
2000 winners of the lottery will be determined by a random selection. This means that 2000 users will be able to purchase the KZEN tokens. After announced period after the start of the sale, if there is still allocation left, the sale will be opened for the rest of the whitelisted applicants on the First Come, First Served (FCFS) basis.
The lottery results and the link to the sale itself, we will announce closer to the date of the Community Sale.
To stay informed about this and the following events, follow Kaizen.Finance official channels: