MStation IDO Whitelist on DAOLaunch
-Registration Starts: 17 March, 12:00 UTC
-Registration Closes: 22 March, 14:00 UTC
-Snapshot deadline: 22 March, 14:00 UTC
-Allocation Announced: 23 March, 14:00 UTC📅IDO schedule
-Start: 24 Mar, 10:00 UTC
-Allocation Increase: 25 Mar, 10:00 UTC
-Open to Anyone, FCFS: 25 Mar, 14:00 UTC
※Only if there is any leftover from guaranteed allocation, we change to FCFS tokensale for anyone.
-Close: 25 Mar, 18:00 UTC🔔INSTRUCTIONS
All Tiers are Guaranteed to be Whitelisted, meaning that your address has allocation to join the tokensale.
Please submit your DAL token holding BEP-20 address, until Registration closed. OTHERWISE, YOUR ADDRESS WILL NOT WHITELISTED.🎁How to get Guaranteed Allocation
– The amount of DAL or DAL-BUSD LP you stake 48 hours before an IDO will determine the tier that you’re in. See Tier model blogs here: 🔗 https://daolaunch.net/benefits1/
– Wallets with the following limited NFTs can exercise each tier’s allocation once a month.NFT holding confirmation will take place at Mar 23, 2PM UTC.
a. DAOPunks NFT – Gold Tier
b. Gold DAL Spinning Coin NFT – Gold Tier
c. Silver DAL Spinning Coin NFT – Silver Tier
d. Bronze DAL Spinning Coin NFT – Bronze Tier📢IMPORTANT NOTE:
* DAOPunks and Spinning Coin NFTs can only be used ONCE a month for one tokensale (IDO)📢Allocation will be announced on Mar 23 2022, 2PM UTC.
After a certain period of time had passed, the pool type is changed to FCFS and all unsold tokens are given to the community.
There have been questions regarding securing IDO allocation if you hold NFT in the same wallet storing DAL/DAL-LP tokens.
If you hold DAL/LP tokens, DAL spinning coin NFT or DAOPunks all in one same address, and sumit that address to the guaranteed submission form, your IDO allocation will be increased.
If you don’t want to use your NFT rights to secure IDO allocation, please do not submit NFT holding address to the guaranteed form, or transfer your NFT to another wallet address.
Once you submit the wallet address that holds NFT, your IDO allocation will be increased.
MStation IDO Whitelist on BSCStation
Dear community, We are thrilled to announce MStation – a huge IDO Powered by BSCStation will launch its $MST token on BSCStation launchpad on March 25th.
Launching on the BSCStation Launchpad gives MStation access to valuable resources to jump-start the roll-out of their products.
For the IDO on BSCStation, there will be a fixed allocation of 1,388,888 tokens for purchase on BSCStation Launchpad exclusively for BSCS token holders at a fixed price of $0.18 per token.
1. MStation IDO details
- IDO launch date: 25th March, 2022
- Total Supply: 100,000,000
- Ticker: MST
- Initial Market cap: $117,000
- Price per $MST: $0.18
- Total Raise on BSC Station Launchpad: $250,000
- Swap currency: BUSD
- Vesting time: 10% TGE, 1 month cliff, then linear monthly vesting 9 months
*Note: Users need to stake at least 15,000 BSCS or BSCS LP via
https://stake.bscstation.finance/#/ido-pools or https://bscstation.finance/#/stakepool/2
for IDO Guaranteed Allocation. BSCStation uses a tier model that requires users to stake at least 15,000 BSCS tokens or a required number of BSCS-BUSD/BSCS-BNB LP tokens to participate in an IDO. The details as follows:
Option 1: Stake BSCS
Option 2: Stake BSCS-BNB LP token or BSCS-BUSD LP token
For further details, check out the link below:
2. MStation IDO Timeline
2.1 Staking and Whitelist registration”
- Staking Eligibility for IDO allocation Deadline: 9 AM, 24th March 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round whitelist starts: 9 AM, 18th March 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round whitelist ends: 9 AM, 23rd March 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round whitelist winners announced: 9AM, 24th Mar (UTC)
2.2 Commit IDO Fund
- Guaranteed Round Commit Opens: 4 AM, 25th March 2022 (UTC)
- Guaranteed Round Commit Closes: 12 PM, 25th March 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round Commit Opens: 4 AM, 25th March 2022 (UTC)
- Community Round Commit Closes: 12 PM, 25th March 2022 (UTC)
2.3 Allocation Calculation
Final allocation: 1PM, 25th March 2022 (UTC)
⚠️The allocation calculation is complete. We will deduct the corresponding BUSD from your commited fund based on your final $MST allocation, then user can Claim remaing BUSD fund.
2.4 Claim MST token and Listing
- Listing time: 2PM, 26th March (UTC)
- Claiming time: 2:30PM, 26th March (UTC)
3. MStation Whitelist Requirements (Only required for community round users)
1. Join MStation Telegram Chat: https://t.me/mstation_bscs
2. Join MStation Telegram Channel: https://t.me/mstation_official
3. Follow MStation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mstation_bscs
4. Join BSCStation on Telegram Channel: https://t.me/bscstation_media
5. Follow #BSCStation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bscstation
6. Like + Retweet the Campaign tweet
AND tag 3 friends with the hashtags: #BSCStation, #BSCS, #MStation, #MST then share the link in the whitelist form.
4. Important notes:
- Users can now refund tokens within 2 hours from the time at which IDO ends. For more information check:
- Do not unstake your BSCS until you have finished claiming your IDO allocations
- Please make sure that you have sufficient BUSD in your wallet and JOIN POOL on time
- Restricted Region List: Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Seychelles, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Sudan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela, Yemen, and the United States of America (herein “Prohibited Jurisdictions”).
5. How to join?
There are two rounds: Guaranteed Round Commit for BSCS holders who stake at least 15,000 BSCS, and Community round which opens for everyone without a minimum staking requirement.
We’ll apply BSCStation’s Launchpad New IDO Format for IDOs on BSCStation from now onwards so kindly read the rules carefully via:
- BSCStation uses a tier model that requires users to stake at least 15,000 $BSCS tokens to participate. For further details, check out the link below:
- Users who have NFT in Genesis in series Card will have IDO additional Pool Weight. Refer to this link for more information:
- Community and Beginner Tier members (People staking less than 15,000 BSCS) must complete additional social media engagement tasks in order to be whitelisted for each IDO.
The MStation is the first BSCS Metaverse blockchain game on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Players can summon characters, complete daily mining missions, protect the MStation, loot rare items to play and earn.
In the Mstation game, users can mint their Spaceventures character in the “Recruit” section, and it will cost MStation native token to mint for a random character. The original summoned Spaceventures characters are all at Level 1. You need to consume a certain amount of MST and BSCD token to level up your Spaceventures. The higher level your Spaceventures is, the more MST and BSCD you would need to level up next.
About BSC Station
BSCStation is a Full-Stack DeFi platform on the Binance Smart Chain. We provide exclusive services including: BSCSwap, IDO Launchpad, Yield farming, NFT Auction and Marketplace and especially Incubation hub for Blockchain startup.
BSCStation operates on top of the Binance Smart Chain and is designed to offer maximum value to consumers and institutions. Binance Smart Chain has solved the problem of infrastructure in the context of BSCS’s product, and that BSCS represents the ideal use case to leverage the technologies offered by its platform.
BSCStation platform uses the Sharing Economy Model for the purpose of profit sharing, helping users to access DeFi platforms in the easiest, safest and most cost-effective way. BSCStation is the most convenient bridge to connect users and application products on the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem and other Blockchain protocols.