Savage has selected the FantomStarter.io app as their launchpad for their IDO taking place from January 17th, 9:00 UTC to January 19th, 9:00 UTC.
- IDO Whitelisting and Pool Overview
- Introducing Savage
- Platform Expansion
IDO Whitelisting and Pool Overview
- Token price: $0.0175
- Token: $SAVG
- Tokens for Sale: 8,000,000 $SAVG
- Payment Accepted: USDC
- Funding cap: Public round: 140.000 USD
- Vesting: 25% at TGE, and 25% monthly for 3 months
Public Pool IDO Important dates:
Stakers of NFTs or FS tokens who have whitelisted in the project IDO.
- Date Whitelist Open: 12/30 (16:00 UTC)
- Date Whitelist Close: 01/16 (16:00 UTC)
- Date open funding: 01/17 (9:00 UTC)
- Date close funding: 01/19 (9:00 UTC)
- Date claim tokens: 01/20 (12:00 UTC)
Stakers of an FS Key NFT, Stakers of FS Tokens in Tier 1 and above, FCFS FantomPass NFT owners are eligible.
- FCFS funding date: 01/19 (12:00 UTC)
- Tokens for Sale: Tokens left unsold in the Public sale, individual cap to be determined.
- Initial Circulating Supply: $578K | Fully Diluted Value (Weighted): $9,500,000
- Private Sale: $0.0095 -10 Month Linear block by block vesting
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 (one billion)
- Excellent token metrics with Initial Circulating Supply under $600K and a weighted Fully Diluted Value under $18m
Creators earn 15-40% on legacy platforms that offer no community incentives. On SAVAGE they get 98% of each sale.
SAVAGE is the next generation Media & Content Marketplace that will reward digital content creators with generous payout structures, low fees, and cutting-edge platform features. It is the world’s first completely carbon-neutral marketplace for stock media as well as Web3 and the Metaverse built on Proof of Stake chain.
First-to-market NFT media platform focusing on the unrepresented markets of filmmaking and photography.
The Savage Token $SAVG powers our carbon-neutral NFT marketplace and allows for minimal minting fees. It will provide a smooth user experience for legacy customers and NFT enthusiasts alike. The carbon-neutral marketplace and utility token ensure that environmentally conscious creators and brands can mint and sell freely.
Upon full DAO integration, the Savage Token will provide governance opportunities for all accepted creators
SAVG is required to mint NFT’s on the platform
- Creator payouts
- 2GB file size uploads
- Rights Management
- Stripe Integration
- NFT innovations include Rights Management Licensing in metadata & “Team NFTs”
The server is built on micro service architecture and includes the following modules:
- API Service — the module is responsible for the interaction of the user interface with the system.
- Provides a REST API. Payment Processor — the service is responsible for accepting payments. Built with a modular approach for the ability to integrate additional payment providers, including payment in cryptocurrencies.
- Data Publisher — the service provides functionality for sending data to the blockchain and IPFS network.
The SAVAGE client list is a who’s who of big brands: Amazon, Tesla, BBC, National Geographic, Samsung, Universal, DJI, Ubisoft, TCL, Adobe, Red Bull, McLaren, Lamborghini and many more.
Technical Development Partners
Its technical development partner PixelPlex has worked with Oracle, R3, BMW, QTUM, Kick ICO and many more.
Their YouTube channel has over 143,000 subscribers and a launch creator pool of more than 12m followers.
Team & Advisors
Founded by a seasoned team of blockchain experts, founders and advisors with backgrounds from National Geographic, Tesla, Amazon, Microsoft and Samsung. Backed by award-winning creatives and VCs, including Faculty Group.
- Luke Neumann | CEO/Head of Video — Director and Content Developer for Amazon, TCL, Adobe, Panasonic, Samsung, Universal and more
- Ben Weintraub | CFO/Producer — BS in Business and Finance, Producer for content with Panasonic, Universal and more
- Neil Sisson | CMO — More than 22 years experience in an assortment of marketing/sales and management roles for technology companies.
- Chad Copeland | Content Manager — Adventure Photographer for National Geographic, Tesla and Microsoft.
- Jesse Roos | Head of Photography — Adventure and travel photographer for Sony with a deep connection to up-and-coming creators on Instagram and Twitter.
- Nathan Garofalos | Head of Video Partnerships — 2x Emmy nominated Cinematography and Owner of the famed “Hurracam”, the world’s fastest camera car.
The Core team of creators and influencers has worked with brands like National Geographic, BBC, Tesla, Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Adobe and many more
#NFT #SAVAGE #NFTVideo
Step 1: Complete KYC
Note: KYC is completed -> KYC Approved -> One-click Whitelisting
Step 2: Whitelist
Once your KYC is completed, whitelisting will start on 12/30 (16:00 UTC) and will end on 01/16 (16:00 UTC)
Step 3: Invest
The investment phase for users whitelisted in the Public and Private pools begins 01/17 (9:00 UTC). Learn how to bridge funds over to Fantom network here.
Step 4: Claim Tokens
Date claim tokens: 01/20 (12:00 UTC)
Step 5: Listing
Listing details to follow.
All investments are paid in USDC on the Fantom network and claimed on the FantomStarter app. If you are not interacting with the FantomStarter app during the funding phase then it’s a scam.
Users need to complete KYC with Fractal.id as soon as possible to participate in the event. Only the whitelisted addresses will be able to participate.
We have loads of exciting updates coming. Follow us using these channels so you can stay up to date:
Main Telegram: https://t.me/fantomstarter
Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/fantomstarterannouncement
Trading Telegram: https://t.me/fantomstartertrading