The Apollo-X team is excited to announce that the Star Atlas IDO whitelist event is almost here!
We know the community is fired up for this launch, but you’ll have to be quick — the whitelist staking event is only open for a short time.
With the IDO right around the corner, let’s run through the essential details of the event on Apollo-X.
Key Details for the Star Atlas Whitelist Event:
It’s important to note that Star Atlas is built on the Solana blockchain. This means before you stake your $PAID tokens, you will need to provide a Solana wallet address. We need this to be able to airdrop the Star Atlas tokens after the IDO. Please watch the video tutorial below to set up your Solana wallet.
If you don’t know, whitelisting is the public application process that includes submitting identifying information, MetaMask wallet addresses, and confirmation that you understand lottery rules and requirements.
Staking for the Star Atlas Whitelist event opens — 20 Aug 2021 — 12:00pm UTC
Staking for the Star Atlas Whitelist event closes & whitelisting process starts! — 29 Aug 2021– 2 PM UTC
Once you’ve staked your PAID tokens in the appropriate pool, you’ll then have a chance to join the whitelist. The staked tokens are locked for 14 days, so you can’t use them to participate in other Apollo-X or Ignition pools during that time.
The $PAID will be staked on Binance Smart Chain and $BNB payment for the IDO occurs when pools open on 30 August 2021 at 11:00 UTC. Pools remain open during the launch event, so make sure you attend to secure your token allocation before pools close.
The only form of payment accepted is $BNB, so you’ll need to fund your associated Binance Smart Chain account to participate in the sale. If you stake $PAID but miss the launch event, your tokens will remain staked for 14 days.
Once the whitelist is confirmed, you’ll still need to join the Star Atlas Launch Party before the token listing to pay for your tokens. If not, you’ll miss your allocation.
Make sure you KYC before staking or you will not be able to join the IDO.
If you have already passed KYC for Ignition, it will work on the Apollo-X platform. If you haven’t completed it yet, you can sign- up over at PAID Network.
About the Staking Pools
Users can only participate in one pool per event (not including bonus pools), and pools are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Duplicate KYCs or attempting to circumvent the rules may lead to disqualification from this or other subsequent events.
The Star Atlas IDO will be a little different from the previous Apollo-X launches. Since the project is built on the Solana blockchain, they will be launching on the FTX exchange and Raydium DEX in addition to Apollo-X.
There will also be a separate pool available for people staking at least 750 $PAID tokens and holding Star Atlas NFT badges or meta-posters in their Solana-based wallets. 750 is only the minimum amount. As long as you own a Star Atlas NFT badge or meta-poster, you can stake in any of the three main pools to be eligible. You can then whitelist for the tier on the main pool at the level you have staked plus you’ll be able to participate in the bonus Star Atlas pool to receive your bonus allocations according to your poster holdings and/or badge level.
For example, if you have an NFT badge in your Solana wallet and stake 4500 $PAID tokens, you will be able to join the X-traterrestrial pool AND the Star Atlas pool.
Users with badges and/or meta-posters get rewarded with tickets to the Star Atlas pool — the more of each you own, the more tickets you get.
Two tokens will be issued to the IDO participants, $ATLAS and $POLIS. These will be airdropped after the launch in a 50/50 split based on token and ticket value, e.g., a ticket size of $138 will net 50,000 Star Atlas ($ATLAS) and 500 Star Atlas DAO ($POLIS) tokens.
Here are the pools:
- X-ploration: Any wallet/user that stakes at least 750 $PAID tokens will be eligible to enter this pool. This pool will contain a total of 14,492,753 ATLAS tokens and 144,927 POLIS tokens. 138-dollar allocations will be available for this pool.
- X-ponential: Any wallet/user that stakes at least 1500 $PAID tokens will be eligible to enter this pool. This pool will contain a total of 21,739,130 ATLAS tokens and 217,391 POLIS tokens. 276-dollar allocations will be available for this pool.
- X-traterrestrial: Any wallet/user that stakes at least 4500 $PAID tokens will be eligible to enter this pool. This pool will contain a total of 53,768,115 ATLAS tokens and 537,681 POLIS tokens. 375-dollar allocations will be available for this pool.
- Star Atlas: Any wallet/user will qualify for this pool if they stake at least 750 $PAID tokens and own a Star Atlas NFT badge or owns a poster at the time of the meta-poster rewards snapshot on 25 Aug 2021 at 08:00 PDT (15:00 UTC). Based on the snapshot, holders will receive additional $12.25 allocation per bonus ticket held. More information can be found here.
The pools open at the same time and close when each pool is filled. We will announce changes on our social channels as this unfolds.
Star Atlas IDO Summary
- Staking closes & Whitelisting begins: 29 Aug 2021–2pm UTC
- Funding Pools Open: 30 Aug 2021 at 11:00 UTC
- IDO Launch Party with Bassjackers! : 30 Aug 2021–1;30pm UTC
- 360 Virtual X-perience with Apollo: 30 Aug 2021–1pm UTC
- Token Distribution: 02 Sep 2021 (via airdrop)
- Staking Pool Chain: Binance Smart Chain (BSC-ETH Bridge available for swapping PAID tokens to correct blockchain)
- Token Issue Chain: Solana (via airdrop)
- Allocations to be paid in BNB
- Token Ticker: $ATLAS and $POLIS
- $ATLAS tokens available for sale: 180,000,000
- $POLIS tokens available for sale: 1,800,000
- Price per $ATLAS: $0.00138
- Price per $POLIS: $0.138
- Allocation sizes per ticket: $138, $276, and $375
- Combined offering value: $496,800 (on Apollo-X)
- Expected circulating supply upon launch: 2.16 Billion ATLAS and 21.6 Million POLIS
There are three important steps you must take to ensure you get your tokens if selected.
- Sign up and stake your tokens.
- Confirm your whitelist position.
- Pay for your tokens during the launch event.
Let’s look at these steps in more detail below. Keep in mind, the new PAID Network ETH-BSC Bridge is functional, so $PAID tokens will need to be converted to whichever chain is supporting the IDO.
Star Atlas is launching on Solana but Apollo-X staking and allocation payment is happening through Binance Smart Chain. Make sure your wallet is set on the correct network.
Step 1 — Sign up and stake your tokens
We recommend you sign up on Apollo-X ahead of time, so you can be logged in with your wallet connected before the staking pool opens.
- Simply go to apollox.paidnetwork.com and click to sign up.
Fill in the required information and submit the form.
- Verify your email address.
Just before the launch on Apollo-X, when the staking pools open, participants must:
- Log in (if you haven’t already).
- Connect your MetaMask wallet. This must be the account in which you are holding your PAID Tokens.
- Navigate to the project launch page by clicking on the project box on the Apollo-X homepage.
- Choose your pool and click “Stake PAID” button.
- A pop-up window will appear for entering your Solana wallet address. Remember, Star Atlas tokens will be issued on the Solana blockchain, so you will need a Solana-based wallet for the airdrop.
- The Staking Pool pop-up will appear. The appropriate number of PAID tokens you would like to send to the staking contract will appear as indicated by your pool selection. Next, click “allow Apollo-X to use your PAID.”
- A transaction will appear asking you for permission for Apollo-X to spend your PAID. Confirm that transaction and wait for it to complete.
- Once that transaction is complete, you will have to stake your PAID. Doing so does not guarantee you will be whitelisted. Once staked, you will not be able to change your tier. Tokens remain staked for 14 days. You must be present at the time the whitelist opens to secure your allocation. Click “Stake PAID.”
- MetaMask will prompt you to confirm the transaction. Confirm, and you will see your status change to “staked.” This is NOT the last step. You must return when the countdown stops to ensure you are whitelisted.
Step 2 — Confirm your Whitelist Position
- When the pools open and the timer expires, return to your dashboard to sign in with your account and the account in which you hold your tokens. Click on the pool you previously joined in the staking event.
- Once the timer has expired, click “Join Whitelist” and confirm the transaction.
- Once you join the whitelist, your MetaMask will ask you to sign the transaction. THIS IS NOT an on-chain transaction and will not require gas. It is a simple security check for our system.
- Once whitelisting is confirmed, you will be able to see your confirmation, and you will be ready to pay for your allocation when the window opens during the launch party.
The launch party is scheduled for 30 Aug 2021. The exact time to pay your allocation will be announced during the event.
Step 3 — Pay for your tokens during the launch event
When the launch event goes live, everyone will have a chance to pay for their tokens. The exact time will be announced at the event. You have secured your allocation at this stage but must make payment before the token airdrop or you will not be able to participate in the event or purchase tokens.
Make sure this time that you sign into your wallet associated with your PAID tokens. Ensure you have BNB in your wallet for the associated payment amount at the time of the IDO.
If you are unsure how to add Binance Smart Chain to your MetaMask when needed, you can read this article to learn more.
- Return to the pool page and click “Join Pool”
- Next, enter your allocation size into the window and simply click “Join Pool.”
- Confirm the transaction. Do not attempt a double transaction. If your transaction is taking a while, speed it up through your MetaMask as required. Initiating a second transaction may cause a double spend. Neither the PAID Network nor Apollo-X will be held responsible for any costs incurred.
IDO launch on Apollo-X FAQ
We want everyone to be able to successfully participate in each Tier-1 IDO on the platform, so here are a few things PAID token holders should remember:
- Make sure you sign-up on the Apollo-X Platform before the IDO or any subsequent staking or payment events.
- You will be asked to stake your tokens to participate. These tokens will remain locked up for the duration of 14 days and will not be available for other pools on the Apollo-X or Ignition platforms.
- You may only join one pool. This process is first-come, first-served. Once you have secured your spot by staking, you cannot join another pool from the same project launch.
- You are encouraged to continue HODLing your tokens after launches. Whitelist opportunities will appear on Apollo-X all the time, so don’t miss out: HODL those PAID tokens.
- Make sure you have Binance Smart Chain set up with your MetaMask when needed and ensure that you have adequate BNB or ETH to make your purchase when needed.
- When it’s time to unstake tokens, you can go to your Apollo-X dashboard and do it from there. This feature will only be available once the staking lockup period has ended.
- Make sure to use the PAID Network Token Bridge to swap your PAID tokens to the correct blockchain for the IDO when needed. ETH-based PAID tokens won’t work for BSC-based staking and vice versa.
- The destination network listed for swapping tokens is auto-selected based on the network you have connected to your wallet. If you don’t see your tokens listed, double check to ensure your wallet is on the correct network.
*For applications to be considered valid, they must all must pass PAID Apollo-X’s KYC process and adhere to each project’s specific KYC requirements and country restrictions, which vary per project on a case-by-case basis. Restricted KYC countries: Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Liberia, Myanmar, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, United States of America, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of), Zimbabwe.
***There will be no financial compensation offered to any user who experiences a double pay issue with their IDO participation. Any double pay incidents will not be reimbursed by the IDO project or PAID Apollo-X. Please use caution when submitting transactions on the Apollo-X platform to avoid this issue, taking care to send only one transaction per participation pool.
****Please note that any unforeseen difficulties or failure on the part of the third-party provider, Synaps, to provide timely KYC services, is solely the responsibility of Synaps, and not PAID Apollo-X or its IDO projects. No compensation of any kind will be offered for errors or difficulties with using the Synaps platform. Please prepare your KYC well in advance in order to minimize the chance of unforeseen issues.
Star Atlas Links
Apollo-X is a featured product of PAID Network, operating as a decentralized swapping protocol that allows blockchain-based token projects to offer their private and public auctions. The platform features Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), and here shortly, Polkadot functionality.
Apollo-X is different from other auction platforms in that it properly vets and selects only top-tier cutting-edge projects. Its multi-level incentivization mechanisms for participants of published projects will encourage HODLing that supports both the project founders and the community.
It isn’t just a trading platform, it FUELs projects and takes fundraising to the next level by bringing quality projects, fixed swaps, and equitable lottery participation to the PAID community.
To connect, ask questions, or participate, check out Apollo-X at the links below:
PAID Network seeks to redefine the current business contract, litigation, and settlement processes by providing a simple, attorney-free, and cost-friendly DApp for users and businesses to ensure they #GetPAID wherever they are in the world.
PAID technology leverages Plasm to operate on both Ethereum and Polkadot ecosystems. PAID makes businesses exponentially more efficient by building SMART Agreements through smart contracts in order to execute DeFi transactions and business agreements seamlessly.
For any questions for the PAID network, please feel free to reach out to us on: