- Registration time: 08:00 AM UTC, Dec 13–09:00 AM UTC, Jan 02
- Winner announcement: January 05, 2021
- IGO pool date: January 06, 2021
- IGO’s buying time: TBA
- Listing and claim time: TBA
- Price per token: $0.3 per $WAL
- Vesting schedule: 25% on TGE, unlocked monthly in 2 months
- Network: BSC
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia
Token allocation details
➡️ IGO pool: $94,000
The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.
➡️ Community pool: $1,000
- Number of lottery winners: 250
- Number of available slots: 50; slot value: $20
- No tier or whitelist application required
How to join The Wasted Lands IGO pool on GameFi?
To be eligible for The Wasted Lands public offering on GameFi, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://hub.gamefi.org/ and Connect wallet.
Step 2: Stake $GAFI at https://hub.gamefi.org/#/staking-pools to get Rookie rank at least.
See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE
Step 3: Complete KYC
- Select the pool you want to join and open its details.
- The system will ask you to KYC. Click the “KYC Now” button.
- Fill in all the necessary information to complete the KYC process.
Step 4: Join the $WAL IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist.
How to join The Wasted Lands Community pool on GameFi?
Step 1: Visit the community competition on Gleam HERE.
Step 2: Fill out the required details (Full name, Email, Wallet Address, Telegram username, Twitter username). You MUST enter the same wallet address you intend to register on GameFi, or else you may not be able to get your allocation on the IGO date.
Step 3: Complete tasks on Gleam to have chances to enter the list of 250 winners.
🔖 Tip: You can refer your friends on Gleam for extra 5 points. Remember that the more points you have, the more likely you are chosen as a winner.
GameFi is an all-encompassing hub for game finance. Its ecosystem features Yield Guilds, Launchpad, Aggregator, Marketplace, and Accelerator. GameFi was created to work out problems that most game studios have encountered and discovered effective ways in developing a platform that builds relationships with game players, token holders, and traders all in one place.