The public launch of the NFTCircle will occur on DAOStarter. The whitelisting process for DAOStarter IDO is now live!
The key NFTCircle IDO details are as follows:
· Whitelist date: 7:00 am 9th of November 2021 UTC
· Whitelist closed: 6:00 am 12th of November 2021 UTC
· IDO date: 10:00 am 13th of November 2021 UTC
· IDO closed: 1:00 pm 13th of November 2021 UTC
· USD$50,000 of $NFTC will be available through the IDO, totalling 2,500,000 tokens
· The fixed allocation per person will be $250
· IDO Price: $0.02
· Currencies: USDT
· IDO Type: FCFS
· Network: BSC
· Total Seats: 200
Selected addresses for whitelist : 500
· Vesting Period: 20% after with the remainder split equally over 3 more months.
· Token Claim: NFTCircle will start harvesting the 20% NFTC tokens to all addresses participating in IDO 2 hours after the end of IDO. Users need to switch to the BSC chain using Metamask to see their NFTC tokens.
In order to qualify for the DAOStarter IDO and to get whitelisted, you need to fill out the Whitelisting form (link below) :
Within the form, you will need to:
1. Confirm your email address
2. Twitter handle(Username)
3. Telegram handle(Username)
4. BSC wallet address
6. Join the NFTCircle Telegram Group
7. Follow NFTCircle on Twitter
8. Join the DAOStarter Telegram Group
9. Follow DAOStarter on Twitter
10. Tag 3 friends in comments, and retweet the following tweet
Once you have completed all fields, submit the form.
Whitelist entries will be screened, with the following to be disqualified from participating in the IDO:
· Invalid wallet addresses, Twitter and Telegram accounts
· Entries made by bots
· Duplicate entries
· Incomplete entries missing any of the form criteria
After the whitelisting form closes, a randomized draw will generate a list of users approved for participation in the IDO. Approved users will receive an email from sale.
· The NFTCircle team will NEVER message you first on any social media platform
· Users do not need DSTs to participate in whitelist activities
NFTCircle offers a new generation of NFT through visual art with ARTMYN, Tradetrust and veriSECURE for the art ecosystem.
An Ecosystem Approach
In our view, technology is a means to an end, and our expectation is that any technology will be duplicated in time to come anyway. For example, Apple might have pioneered touch-screen smart phones, but many other players eventually caught up. Being a technology company ourselves, constantly innovating to stay ahead is a given. However, to focus solely on technology without considering business strategy is akin to a technologist producing a product that is an engineering marvel but underperforming in sales. Therefore, our business model takes a balanced approach between technology pursuit and long-term business sustainability.
We have been very focus in our development. veriTAG, veriHUB, veri$HOP, Tradetrust, veriSECURE, Ubin and NFTCircle. Each are developed based on real market need and each reinforce each other to create a better solution.
- veriTAG serves as key foundation for product tracking and traceability
- veriHUB help merchants to export to China
- veriSHOP brings the customer into the ecosystem
- Ubin add the cryptocurrency marketplace
- Tradetrust provide blockchain traceability on certificates and documentation which are used in veriHUB.
- veriSECURE add IOT (GPS and temperature) tracking to veriTAG
- And finally NFTCircle, bring in all the above elements to enable any physical arts to become NFT tradeable any place