The public launch of the $BLIN token will occur on DAOStarter. The whitelisting process for DAOStarter IDO is now live!
The key $BLIN IDO details are as follows:
· Whitelist date: 7:00 am 21st of August 2021 UTC
· Whitelist closed: 7:00 am 25th of August 2021 UTC
· IDO date: 11:00 am 26th of August 2021 UTC
· IDO closed: 11:00 am 27th of August 2021 UTC
· USD$48,000 of $BLIN will be available through the IDO, totalling 20,000 tokens
· This corresponds to a $BLIN token price of $2.4 per token
· The fixed allocation per person will be USDT$200 BSC wallet address
· IDO Type: FCFS
· Total Seats: 240
Selected addresses for whitelist : All users(But fill in the whitelist tasks first)
In order to qualify for the DAOStarter IDO and to get whitelisted, you need to fill out the Whitelisting form (link below) :
Within the form, you will need to:
1. Confirm your email address
2. Twitter handle(Username)
3. Telegram handle(Username)
4. BSC wallet address
5. Join the DAOStarter Telegram Group
6. Follow DAOStarter on Twitter
7. Tag 3 friends in comments, and retweet the following tweet
Once you have completed all fields, submit the form.
Whitelist entries will be screened, with the following to be disqualified from participating in the IDO:
· Invalid wallet addresses, Twitter and Telegram accounts
· Entries made by bots
· Duplicate entries
· Incomplete entries missing any of the form criteria
After the whitelisting form closes, a randomized draw will generate a list of users approved for participation in the IDO. Approved users will receive an email from sale.
· The Blin Metaverse team will NEVER message you first on any social media platform
· Users do not need DSTs to participate in whitelist activities
About Blin Metaverse
Blin Metaverse is a decentralized and comprehensive NFT infrastructure based on Binance Smart Chain. Aims to reshape through IP,virtual social networking, NFT assets casting, right confirmation and value circulation on the chain ,to realize the comprehensive decentralized NFT infrastructure of diversified virtual reality interaction.