Pacific DeFi provides highly secure yield enhancement products for stablecoins and altcoins, offering users the ability to earn high risk-adjusted returns.
IDO Date: Friday September 17th
Staking Eligibility Cutoff: Friday September 17th, 5 AM UTC
Public Sale Token Price: $0.02 USD
Allocation Round Opens: Friday September 17th, 8 AM UTC
#KCCPad Public Sale (FCFS) Round Open: Friday September 17th, 1 PM UTC
Pancakeswap Listing Time: Friday September 17th, 3 PM UTC
Maximum Token Supply: 100,000,000 PACIFIC
#KCCPad Public Sale: 20,000,000 PACIFIC
Circulating Supply at Listing: 4,500,000 PACIFIC
Market Capitalization at Listing: $90,000 USD
Public Sale Vesting Schedule: 20% unlocked on TGE, then 20% linear release weekly
Fill the whitelist form at here
About Pacific DeFi
Pacific DeFi provides highly secure yield enhancement products for stablecoins and altcoins, offering users the ability to earn high risk-adjusted returns by depositing single tokens into its vaults.
The product suite includes single-token yield-enhancement stablecoin and non-stablecoin vaults, lending & borrowing, leveraged vaults, and a launchpad for users to gain access to the best DeFi projects.
In order to provide the features above, Pacific DeFi will offer a universally usable wallet, token swap platform, and interoperability across different blockchain networks.
Pacific DeFi will also partner with the best security firms and DeFi protocols operating in similar niches to ensure the longevity, scalability, and security of the platform.
What problems does Pacific DeFi solve?
Pacific DeFi provides solutions for users seeking higher risk-adjusted returns compared to what they can find at traditional banks.
The demand for crypto is increasing daily as more users are on-boarded via centralized exchanges. One of the reasons users are rapidly making this change is due to the low interest rates received on bank deposits versus the high yields that can be achieved in DeFi.
Users who hold crypto not only look to generate returns by holding long-term, but also to want to generate fixed income while holding. Pacific DeFi allows users to deposit single tokens into its vaults, automatically diversifying risk across many different protocols to earn high risk-adjusted returns all in one place.
Users no longer need to keep track of multiple positions across different platforms as Pacific DeFi’s vaults diversify and enhance yield automatically with a couple clicks.
In the long run, Pacific DeFi aims to bridge the gap between traditional finance and DeFi by implementing yield-enhancement strategies commonly used in financial firms to increase returns while reducing risk.
How Does Pacific DeFi Fit in the Current Ecosystem?
Pacific DeFi utilises high-grade protocols to extract yield from the market. There now exists a number of projects in DeFi that can provide high levels of diversification for single-token high-yield vaults to be feasible.
Pacific DeFi aims to reduce user gas costs by pooling deposits together, allowing users to simply supply one single token of their choice to a vault instead of traditionally having to supply two tokens.
Each vault then automatically diversifies across highly secure protocols, all the while allowing for leverage to enhance returns.
Lastly, over-collateralization has been an issue in DeFi as most lending & borrowing protocols have an over-collateralization lending model. By creating a lending function to serve High-Yield Vault users, lenders are effectively supplying undercollateralized loans to users and enhancing vault returns.
Trading fees are generated when users swap between tokens via Pacific DeFi’s Swap & Trade function
Stake $PACIFIC to receive ecosystem rewards in $PACIFIC tokens during the minting period of 1-year
3. High-Yield Vaults
Single-token staking vaults that rely on vault aggregation strategies to generate yield. It is a fixed-income product that allows users to earn high-yields on stablecoins and popular cryptos
4. Lending and Borrowing
Users can earn high-yields via lending out their cryptos to the High-Yield Vault participants. This enables the High-Yield Vaults to magnify returns by leveraging lender funds
5. Buyback & Burns
$PACIFIC tokens will continuously be bought back and burned from profits generated via the protocol. This effectively reduces token supply over time, increasing the value of the $PACIFIC token long-term
6. Governance & Token Holder Rights
Token holders will have the power to vote on key platform decisions. This includes product creation, implementation, and strategy
PHASE 1 — Q3 2021 — Pacific DeFi goes live
- Platform design and protocol development
- Internal audit of smart contract code via Solidity.Finance
- Whitepaper release and distribution
- Pacific DeFi investor presentation deck
- Private Sale through investor network
- Online community building on Twitter, Telegram, and Medium
- Creation of daily blog content that introduces newcomers to the world of DeFi
- Pre-sale via IDO
- Listing on CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, Dappadar
- Go live on DEX PancakeSwap
PHASE 2 — Q4 2021 — Staking and farming begin
- Liquidity mining process of 1-year with auto-compounding of rewards on the single PACIFIC vault
- Partnership with DeFi tools provider to enable live analytics dashboard on platform
- Partnerships with YouTube influencers to promote product offerings
- Continue to build online community via Twitter, Telegram, and Medium
PHASE 3 — Q1 2022 — High yield vaults
- Development of high-yield auto-staking vaults on the BSC for retail users
- Audits from NonceAudits for liquidity pools and auto-staking vaults. NonceAudit is a subsidiary of NonceBlox — the world’s leading blockchain development team. Further audit firms will be decided at the time
- Develop lending capability to allow for leveraged yield enhancement on auto- staking vaults
- Introduction of a swap function to buy and sell $PACIFIC directly through the Pacific platform
PHASE 4 — Q2 2022 — Launchpad
- Pacific DeFi to incubate new projects via a launchpad with partners such as Bluezilla VC. Staking $PACIFIC will be necessary to participate in our launchpad projects
PHASE 5 — Q3 2022 — Mobile app released (Beta version)
- Mobile beta-app released to the Pacific DeFi community
- Community-given feedback and improvements made
- Mobile app marketing via social media channels, YouTube influencers, and marketing partners
- The first version of the mobile app released to the Pacific DeFi community
❑ Website: www.pacific-defi.com
❑ Telegram: t.me/pacificdefi
❑ Telegram Ann: t.me/pacificdefinews
❑ Twitter: twitter.com/PacificDeFi
❑ Medium: pacificdefi.medium.com/
Please note, in order to participate in the IDO you must follow the steps in the KCCPAD: KYC GUIDE.
Thanks for being such a supportive community. To hear the latest updates and project launches don’t forget to keep up with the KCCPad socials.
❑ Web: https://kccpad.io/
❑ Telegram: https://t.me/KCCPad_Official
❑ Twitter: https://twitter.com/KCCPad_Official
❑ Medium: https://kccpad.medium.com