Revolve Games IDO events on Red Kite will have two token sale pools: IDO Pool (whitelist winners) and Community Pool (participants on Gleam).
This article is a guideline to register for $RPG IDO Pool whitelist. For information about Community Pool, please check HERE.
Revolve Games introduces a robust gaming ecosystem on a dynamic DeFi economy. Taking galaxy exploration as a theme, Revolve Games builds a staking reward system with all NFTs. This model brings out a whole new benefit for the native tokens and players. Firstly, it ensures that the value of NFTs is always contained within the Revolve marketplace. Secondly, the model supports the value of the native token by narrowing the value gap between NFT-verse and $RPG. And finally, Revolve Games allows players to win and earn more stalking rewards based on their performance.
For more details about the project, you can read the article HERE.
- Whitelist Opening: 3:00 pm UTC, Sep 19, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 2:00 pm UTC, Sep 24, 2021
- Winner Announcement: 4:00 pm UTC, Sep 24, 2021
- IDO date: 6:00 am UTC, Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Buying time Phase 1 (Guaranteed allocation): 6:00 am — 7:00 am UTC
- Buying time Phase 2 (FCFS for whitelisters, max $50): 7:00 am — 7:15 am UTC
- Listing time: 8:00 am UTC, Sep 25, 2021
- Claiming time: 8:15 am UTC, Sep 25, 2021
📖 Pool Detail
- Token: $RPG
- Token type: BEP20
- Price per token: $0.1 per $RPG
- Vesting schedule: 25% at TGE and 37,5% per month thereafter.
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia
- Token allocation:
📖 How to join the Revolve Games IDO pool on Red Kite?
To be eligible for Revolve Games public offerings on Red Kite, please complete the following steps:
️Step 1: Follow Revolve Games’ and PolkaFoundry’s social channels below:
- Follow Twitter accounts: @RevolveGamesio and @PolkaFoundry,
- Join community groups: @revolvegames_official and @PolkaFoundry,
- Subscribe to announcement channels: @revolvegames_ann and @PolkaFoundryANN.
- Like and retweet the IDO announcement tweet with hashtags #RedKite #RevolveGames $PKF $RPG
📌 NOTE: Users who belong to Eagle and Phoenix tiers will not be required to do the above steps when joining the IDO pool. However, we recommend following Twitter and Telegram groups to stay up-to-date with important announcements.
️Step 2: Register an account on the Red Kite website and complete the KYC.
Please follow the guideline HERE.
Step 3: Staking PKF or PKF/ETH LP to claim your tier.
Stake to ensure you achieve at least the minimum tier of the pool.
If it is your first time staking on Red Kite, you will need to approve tokens once (and only once) before you stake PKF.
️Step 4: Join the Revolve Games IDO Pool, then complete the Whitelist procedure.
- After completing all required tasks according to your tier, join the Revolve Games IDO pool and click the Apply Whitelist button.
- Enter your Twitter account and Telegram’s username.
- Click Submit.
- After that, Red Kite will ask you to sign your wallet. Click Sign on your wallet to complete applying.
About Red Kite
Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as a part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. Red Kite projects are carefully chosen through vetting, which takes everything from the origins of the project teams to legitimacy and implementation capacities into account. These projects are also supported by a network of our high-class marketing partners, leading influencers, and interactive communities.
Need more information about Red Kite? Follow us on PolkaFoundry’s official groups and channels so you won’t miss anything!