SolRazr Whitelist Announcement
Thank you for your overwhelming support, SolRazrs! We are thrilled to announce that the whitelist for SolRazr’s first IDO is now open on https://solrazr.com
The community has been super excited and supportive right from the beginning of our project. The number of projects that are building on Solana is only growing by the day, and SolRazr aims to be the de-facto IDO platform for any project building on Solana.
The BIG Surprise: Airdrop Announcement
We know that there is a huge demand for our public IDO and are aware that not everyone who applies for a whitelist might get a confirmed spot in the IDO. We want to include as many community members as possible in SolRazr’s success, and that is why we decided to do an airdrop — we are reserving 100,000 SOLR tokens!
Now, how do you apply for whitelist and the airdrop? You only need to do one thing — Apply For Whitelist and you will become eligible for Airdrop too
Link to whitelist application — head to https://solrazr.com and you will see a banner that will take you to the whitelisting form. (which is also the application to the airdrop)
A detailed walkthrough of the whitelist application process is available here
Public IDO — things to note
- Token: SOLR
- IDO Token Price: $0.30
- IDO pool size: $300K
- Blockchain: Solana (SPL Token)
- Launchpad: SolRazr
- Platform: Desktop Only (Mobile not supported)
- Allocation amount: $300
- Supported Wallets (desktop only): Sollet, Phantom Wallet, Slope Finance
- Is KYC required for participation in IDO? Yes
- How do you select the final list of participants who can take part in the IDO? Lottery from the eligible list of whitelist applications
- IDO vesting terms: 50% unlocked on TGE. 10% unlocked each month over 5 months.
- Token Economics: https://solrazr.gitbook.io/solrazr/solr-token/token-economics
Airdrop — things to note
- 100,000 SOLR to be airdropped!
- Winners will be announced after IDO is complete
- Airdropped tokens can be claimed by winners and the exact time will be announced after the IDO. For now, all you need to do is to apply for the whitelist to become eligible for the airdrop.
Have more questions? Go to our FAQ
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to welcoming you into our community and be part of our success.